Why is Clyde Davis on the Outs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CD. He slinging hoes all over the place. His ex is Lynx the hatians right hand girl. I doubt he cares about any of his hoes strayin' lol
    Sara she even got a promotion and transfer to the position of Deputy Chief of Staff plus more money. She got a vehicle and make sure Toney is taken care of. All of his advertisements gone through her for approval and some special events. She’s part of the club. She remarried another deputy after Clyde.

Unregistered
    Good for her, C.D. Has been cheating on his significant other’s for years. It’s about time they get a little somethin somethin.
    I agree. She is a nice person and got tired of his lying cheating ass and married a nice guy, so stop hating. There’s plenty of nice guys who will take you cheaters wives.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that the TFO deputy that’s Married to Sarah is filing for divorce after her Tony sex toys were discovered in her unmarked car while he was loading their kids in for the turkey event

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that the TFO deputy that’s Married to Sarah is filing for divorce after her Tony sex toys were discovered in her unmarked car while he was loading their kids in for the turkey event
    Absolute lie.

Unregistered
    My bad it’s the reverse they were his sec toys that Tony used on him

Unregistered
    Sarah is finally happily married. No need to start rumors.

Unregistered
    People will make anything up to make someone look bad. Guess they're jealous of sarah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12