Community affairs investigation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Community affairs investigation

Why are we spending so much time monitoring this unit It would be easier to eliminate the unit. Only a couple of mis fits causing the problems.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are we spending so much time monitoring this unit It would be easier to eliminate the unit. Only a couple of mis fits causing the problems.
    Who are the misfits/ retreads?

Unregistered

Lay them off.

They are not worth the trouble or problems. Get rid of these leftovers. Reminds me of the Civil division under jenne,never did anything right and there was always problems inthe unit. Another Tony total waste of resources. Only detention and finance are worse. Jane hideous has a garbage attitude.

Unregistered

Lay them off.

They are not worth the trouble or problems. Get rid of these leftovers. Reminds me of the Civil division under jenne,never did anything right and there was always problems inthe unit. Another Tony total waste of resources. Only detention and finance are 2worse. Jane hideous has a garbage attitude, wasn't she ira gold bergs side peice?yes she was. Two cartoon characters

Unregistered
    They are not worth the trouble or problems. Get rid of these leftovers. Reminds me of the Civil division under jenne,never did anything right and there was always problems inthe unit. Another Tony total waste of resources. Only detention and finance are worse. Jane hideous has a garbage attitude.
    she was the side piece of the greatest bafoon, ira goldberg

Unregistered
    This is a great place to spew hate-filled, ignorant, erroneous trash. The person who wrote this:

A. Knows it is a lie.
    B. Decides to write it anyway.
    So,
    C. Is a cretin.

Unregistered
    They are not worth the trouble or problems. Get rid of these leftovers. Reminds me of the Civil division under jenne,never did anything right and there was always problems inthe unit. Another Tony total waste of resources. Only detention and finance are 2worse. Jane hideous has a garbage attitude, wasn't she ira gold bergs side peice?yes she was. Two cartoon characters
    None of them are Israel leftovers. All were Tony hires.

Unregistered
    None of them are Israel leftovers. All were Tony hires.

When Tony get removed and leave, the new sheriff will get rid of all of them. Guaranteed

Unregistered
    When Tony get removed and leave, the new sheriff will get rid of all of them. Guaranteed
    Doesn't Rob Smith work in that unit? He's a good guy.

Unregistered
    Detention and finance suck because that kiss ass Reyes has his hand in both. He is an incompetent kiss ass, who went up the ranks by kissing Goldberg’s ass. Sold out the employees and the agency for his own gain. Hopefully when arrest that Haitian criminal, the new sheriff will cab his worthless ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast