Confirmed: Citywide bid will only have days off and shift no more net areas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, there are no demands for stats. If you are here to do your job, you wouldn't have any issues with a supervisor. Stop hiding and crying because you had to write a report or two more than others in your unit. Some of yours spend more time worrying about what another is doing, that you are making your life miserable. If it's so bad here, leave. No one is stopping you. He!!, I'll hold the door open for you so that you can carry your sorry azz home. Was I the last man to leave the department? Since I been gone, the tears flowing from some of you caused the basement to flood. Even though the Chief's position is mine for the taking, I honestly don't think I could lead so many adults wearing diapers, so I might stay where cops are real cops. They must have lowered the standards at MPD. Seems the only and main requirement at MPD is the ability to cry at the drop of a hat. Boo-hoo, Miami men in blue.
    Cookie, [from Men of Honor, (2000)] for once, despite your rabid delusion of grandeur, you wrote a cogent message, though its original syntax fellated donkeys.

Unregistered
    Sailor, there are no demands for stats. Your here, do your job and you wouldn't have any issues from a supervisor. Stop, hiding and crying cause you had to write a report or two more then, others in your unit. Some of yours spend more time, worrying what another is doing, that your making your life miserable. If it's sooooooooooooo bad here, leave. No-one is stopping you. He!!, I'll hold the door open for you, so you can carry your sorry azz, home. Was I the last man to leave the department? Since, I've left, the tears flowing from some of you caused the basement to flood. Even those the Chief's position is mine for the taking. I honestly don't think, I could lead so many adults wearing diapers, so I might stay where cops are real cops. They must have really lowered the standards at MPD. Seems the only and main requirement, is the ability, to cry at the drop of a hat. Boo-hoo, Miami men in blue.
    Stop all that bs , you didn't do anything when you were here , don't you think we know that every morning you will have breakfast with litte cruz for a few hours.Allap was a mess too when you were here

Unregistered
    Now the scammers are going to scam even more. Like everything in the City of Miami, one step forward and two steps backwards. Those that actually work are forced to scam now, not to mention that response time is going to go off the roof. Another great idea like the one for OT, what a joke.

Unregistered
    Who cares. Move on

Unregistered
    Oye hacere what’s your ETA to the 32F in model city, where we have 2 people shot? 💩 I don’t know Miami, I’m stuck at the light at sw 72nd Ave and the trail Miami. I’ll say 20 minutes Miami. Miami do you need me on a mode 6, instead of a mode 3?
    Watch how many 17 CVI’S the city will have, having rookies trying to make it to calls far from where they’re. La anormalida de estos anormales that came up with this concept it’s at another level, mind blowing!!!

Unregistered
    We only have a few people to blame, and those are the worthless individuals that work Cshift in the SOUTH. Every damn Friday Saturday and even Sundays at least they are 10 bodies down.

What you thought was going to happen when you start to **** with the city’s Money. For ****s sake we dont even have a contract yet. However every week end you got pay overtime plus sick time and comp eventually the city is going to realize they paying us triple our salary.

We already have names attached to this crap, you ****ed my OT money.

Unregistered
    They just screwed every senior guy here , imagine you put up with s#it for years with the hope of one day move up in seniority and avoid the worst crappy areas and now we are all equals no matter how much time you have here .
    You will be responding from the grove to a cluster on brickell nightclubs or from coral way to a cluster in little havana , same for central and the north end in their respective areas .Welcome to Biden's America a liberal utopia were we are all get fu#k equally .

Unregistered
    I don’t give a f*** where you put me, I just care about the days off. As long as I can still have my weekends off on A shift, I am good baby. I clock in and clock out that’s it. Nothing less nothing more. I am not like this comepinga Chief that goes around saying he owes the city all he got. F*** the city and f*** him too. 😂

Unregistered
    Who cares. Move on
    Exactly, come to work shut the hell up and take your a#$ home. That simple!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12