Confirmed: Citywide bid will only have days off and shift no more net areas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Confirmed: Citywide bid will only have days off and shift no more net areas

How dumb, people with seniority got screwed, go answer that call in little havana from the grove

Unregistered

Papo ruins MPD again

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How dumb, people with seniority got screwed, go answer that call in little havana from the grove
    Thanks gordo puerco.

Unregistered
    You work for the city of Miami not just the grove.

Unregistered
    Of course no one in the FOP knows what past practice is or even know how to fight this BS. Probably Moralas had Valintin reach out and cut a deal with the FOP. Folks you can’t make this stuff up now can you. File a grievance under past practice it’s what’s been done before. It’s always been NET area, days off and shift. Then they included FTO and CIT. The shafting has started.

Unregistered
    Of course no one in the FOP knows what past practice is or even know how to fight this BS. Probably Moralas had Valintin reach out and cut a deal with the FOP. Folks you can’t make this stuff up now can you. File a grievance under past practice it’s what’s been done before. It’s always been NET area, days off and shift. Then they included FTO and CIT. The shafting has started.
    Na, once the new rounds of F&F are placed in gravy units, they will have a bid.

Unregistered
    Or you can stop being a lazy slug and pull like the rest of your shift. Loser

Unregistered
    It will be interesting to try. First off to what station will you respond. So a district must be considered. Secondly what would the chain of command be with officers acting outside of the regular net concept? Does it matter now which officer handles a CVI since we are all under one umbrella?

What if no one WANTS to go to BEATS or PST units? To have your days and duty hours constantly messed with. Vacation days denied? Pressure for stats or go back to patrol?

Im sure the citizens will love when their response times go up, the quality of care goes down and they are going to court for a ticket the officer HAD to give or risk midnights with bad days as a punishment.

Unregistered
    looks like someone trying to bury the thread

Unregistered
    It will be interesting to try. First off to what station will you respond. So a district must be considered. Secondly what would the chain of command be with officers acting outside of the regular net concept? Does it matter now which officer handles a CVI since we are all under one umbrella?

What if no one WANTS to go to BEATS or PST units? To have your days and duty hours constantly messed with. Vacation days denied? Pressure for stats or go back to patrol?

Im sure the citizens will love when their response times go up, the quality of care goes down and they are going to court for a ticket the officer HAD to give or risk midnights with bad days as a punishment.
    Sailor, there are no demands for stats. Your here, do your job and you wouldn't have any issues from a supervisor. Stop, hiding and crying cause you had to write a report or two more then, others in your unit. Some of yours spend more time, worrying what another is doing, that your making your life miserable. If it's sooooooooooooo bad here, leave. No-one is stopping you. He!!, I'll hold the door open for you, so you can carry your sorry azz, home. Was I the last man to leave the department? Since, I've left, the tears flowing from some of you caused the basement to flood. Even those the Chief's position is mine for the taking. I honestly don't think, I could lead so many adults wearing diapers, so I might stay where cops are real cops. They must have really lowered the standards at MPD. Seems the only and main requirement, is the ability, to cry at the drop of a hat. Boo-hoo, Miami men in blue.

Unregistered
    Thank you Tommy. You are worthless with a Capital W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast