Christmas Decorating Crap - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let the Christmas decorating begin in ILP and HR!!! I’m curious who is decorating for Kwanza? Can we put Christmas lights in our cruisers on duty too? Or is that just the underworked office from each that get to have parties on the clock?
    Sorry little guy! Are you looking for attention or what?

Unregistered
    Sorry little guy! Are you looking for attention or what?
    Nope, your mom keeps me pretty busy.

Unregistered
    Nope, your mom keeps me pretty busy.
    All that cleaning, laundry and cooking is time consuming.

Unregistered
    All that cleaning, laundry and cooking is time consuming.
    Yeah, she’s a good maid, but she still finds time to do what it want. Man she can be dirty. Mmmmm

Unregistered
    Yeah, she’s a good maid, but she still finds time to do what it want. Man she can be dirty. Mmmmm
    She said you do a good job on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor but you eat while you cook so you could lose a
    few pounds. Also you laundry folding skills need improvement. But she is glad that you wash and dry the soiled linens from her several boyfriends.

Unregistered
    All too true unfortunately. We need an outsider sheriff to clean up the agency. The cancer runs too deep. Another insider sheriff would only continue with same corrupt group and their relatives. The Danzigs, Careys, Greeks, etc. may have the ranks but they will never gain the respect and trust of the deputies.
    If you weren’t so full of yourself you may be able to look in the mirror and come to the realization that your not all that. 67 other so’s have FRS so if your that miserable here go elsewhere. You look like a idiot coming on here day after day whining yet you continue to work here as if this is the only le agency that exists. It’s obvious you suck at your job otherwise you’d leave in a heartbeat if you hate it so much here but you know no other place would hire a loser like you. Btw I doubt any of the people you mentioned give a f about the opinion of some legend in his own mind type of cop.

Unregistered
    If you weren’t so full of yourself you may be able to look in the mirror and come to the realization that your not all that. 67 other so’s have FRS so if your that miserable here go elsewhere. You look like a idiot coming on here day after day whining yet you continue to work here as if this is the only le agency that exists. It’s obvious you suck at your job otherwise you’d leave in a heartbeat if you hate it so much here but you know no other place would hire a loser like you. Btw I doubt any of the people you mentioned give a f about the opinion of some legend in his own mind type of cop.
    YOU ALL NEED TO STOP! Just worry about the notorious Big Joey eating all the Christmas cookies

Unregistered
    The truth got you triggered. You must be one of the many brainless suck ups who is happy with the status quo as long as you keep your rank and soft job.

Unregistered
    The truth got you triggered. You must be one of the many brainless suck ups who is happy with the status quo as long as you keep your rank and soft job.
    U seem to be the 1 who is triggered because y choose to stay here? Little baby is sad because life hasn’t been fair to him and it’s everyone else’s fault who makes it instead of his own. Look at how miserable this little b!tch is yet he wont leave and go work somewhere else where he can be happy. Hmm I wonder y someone chooses to be that miserable and put up with it day after day when he could get another job and be the happiest little b!tch in the world. This is proof this guy sucks at his job and life because he’s stuck somewhere he’s not happy at. If he was worth a damn he could easily get a new job somewhere. What’s wrong? Easier to steal a paycheck here then earn 1 elsewhere???

Unregistered
    U seem to be the 1 who is triggered because y choose to stay here? Little baby is sad because life hasn’t been fair to him and it’s everyone else’s fault who makes it instead of his own. Look at how miserable this little b!tch is yet he wont leave and go work somewhere else where he can be happy. Hmm I wonder y someone chooses to be that miserable and put up with it day after day when he could get another job and be the happiest little b!tch in the world. This is proof this guy sucks at his job and life because he’s stuck somewhere he’s not happy at. If he was worth a damn he could easily get a new job somewhere. What’s wrong? Easier to steal a paycheck here then earn 1 elsewhere???
    Go back to your office and eat another donut.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast