Christmas Decorating Crap
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Christmas Decorating Crap

Let the Christmas decorating begin in ILP and HR!!! I’m curious who is decorating for Kwanza? Can we put Christmas lights in our cruisers on duty too? Or is that just the underworked office from each that get to have parties on the clock?

Unregistered
    No Christmas, it's holidays because we don't want to offend anyone who might celebrate some obscure holiday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let the Christmas decorating begin in ILP and HR!!! I’m curious who is decorating for Kwanza? Can we put Christmas lights in our cruisers on duty too? Or is that just the underworked office from each that get to have parties on the clock?
    What a sad miserable person you must be, well I guess that's why you post here.

Unregistered
    What a sad miserable person you must be, well I guess that's why you post here.
    I’m am miserable. I’m miserable working for a law enforcement agency run by civilian Karen’s from The Office. It’s a joke. The last thing this agency worries about cops on the street, jailers jailing cons and bailiffs keeping order. The first concern is public opinion followed by puff pieces about holiday food deliveries by deputies who should be putting those same government housing rats in jail for fraud. Whoops, lunch is over, let me go get my two FIR’s and a citation so the Captain doesn’t have to crack the whip again!! Let’s go do another Stat Detail!!!

Unregistered
    I’m am miserable. I’m miserable working for a law enforcement agency run by civilian Karen’s from The Office. It’s a joke. The last thing this agency worries about cops on the street, jailers jailing cons and bailiffs keeping order. The first concern is public opinion followed by puff pieces about holiday food deliveries by deputies who should be putting those same government housing rats in jail for fraud. Whoops, lunch is over, let me go get my two FIR’s and a citation so the Captain doesn’t have to crack the whip again!! Let’s go do another Stat Detail!!!
    You should take that positive attitude and mediocre aim to please to an agency that really values your misogynistic ideals. It’s not all about you and your precious need to feel valued. Do valuable work and be a person a value - j@ck@ss

Unregistered
    They only value blind loyalty not integrity or work ethic. Look at the capt roster for prove

Unregistered
    They value what looks good. They love package deals like the Danzigs. Even running a section (ILP) like crap, she’s totally clean because of her hubby and brother-in-law. Just like the Carey’s. Untouchable like the Greeks of this agency.

Unregistered
    They value what looks good. They love package deals like the Danzigs. Even running a section (ILP) like crap, she’s totally clean because of her hubby and brother-in-law. Just like the Carey’s. Untouchable like the Greeks of this agency.
    All true, disgusting but true.

Unregistered
    Nepotism runs wild at the PCSO. You could ancestry.com here and trace the entire command staff with same DNA. Or some DNA on some of the young female deputies mouths.

Unregistered
    All too true unfortunately. We need an outsider sheriff to clean up the agency. The cancer runs too deep. Another insider sheriff would only continue with same corrupt group and their relatives. The Danzigs, Careys, Greeks, etc. may have the ranks but they will never gain the respect and trust of the deputies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast