Shooting
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting

Unregistered

Shooting

Thank god we switched over to 9mm. That jail deputy could have hurt somebody!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank god we switched over to 9mm. That jail deputy could have hurt somebody!
    Glad he’s safe but this is exactly why CO’s should NEVER wear the same uniform as an LEO.

Unregistered
    Glad he’s safe but this is exactly why CO’s should NEVER wear the same uniform as an LEO.
    He took action and saved a life. Is that not the job of any deputy who works here? On the flip side, I hope it is now required for COs to be armed going into and out of work for the entire time.

Unregistered

Shooting

Knowing how MCU writes a CYA booking sheet, it appears that the suspect didn't have a gun and the girl only said that he had one. Otherwise the report would have focused on the description of the gun which was not mentioned. This will be a huge problem and comes down to a lack of training. An untrained CO dressed like an LEO jumps the gun when confronted outside the jail walls.

Just staaap

Right

He took action and saved a life. Is that not the job of any deputy who works here? On the flip side, I hope it is now required for COs to be armed going into and out of work for the entire time.
    Don't you find it odd that LCSO canceled a press conference? The co was quoted as saying " the suspect looked guilty and nervous" and then he shot him. No mention of a firearm. I worked MCU long enough to know an agency coverup.

Unregistered
    Maybe Mckinney will file a complaint!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Just staaap View Post
    Don't you find it odd that LCSO canceled a press conference? The co was quoted as saying " the suspect looked guilty and nervous" and then he shot him. No mention of a firearm. I worked MCU long enough to know an agency coverup.
    And it wouldn’t be the first one! They are good at it!

Unregistered
    They literally found the gun.

Unregistered
    They literally found the gun.
    It's a bad shootings

Unregistered

Baaad

It's a bad shootings
    They just forgot to do a property receipt in the Stillman I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast