E06? Try E01!

Thread: E06? Try E01!

Unregistered

E06? Try E01!

I’ve never seen a more self-promoting and self-absorbed supervisor in my life. The guy is all about “look at me” but acts like he doesn’t care. Wonder what happens when he can no longer supervise traffic. Can’t wait to see what that looks like.

Unregistered
    Mr cry baby that can’t get promoted sounds terrible when anything happens other than car crashes

Unregistered
    I’m sure mark is on track for LT bars. He’ll be the first LT to sign a “will not drink alcohol” contract too.

Unregistered
    Members like him and Large Joey are the tip of the spear in Bob's eyes. This is why morale is sh*t around here.

Unregistered
    I just want a raise! screw all the in fighting about who’s hot and who’s not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Members like him and Large Joey are the tip of the spear in Bob's eyes. This is why morale is sh*t around here.
    If so the tip of the spear is very blunt.

Morale is irrelevant to the administration as long as they get their dough and cushy ranks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If so the tip of the spear is very blunt.

Morale is irrelevant to the administration as long as they get their dough and cushy ranks.
    We need a true leader like Sean J. with his super tight shirts and wealth of knowledge