I want everyone to put their thinking caps on, seriously. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on, why would the governor appoint Charlie Crist’s best friend, when Crist is running for governor?

I'm done giving hints. I'll have my head handed to me if I let it out. But the good news is, it's going to happen.

Rick Frey is my guess

Unregistered
    Come on, why would the governor appoint Charlie Crist’s best friend, when Crist is running for governor?

I'm done giving hints. I'll have my head handed to me if I let it out. But the good news is, it's going to happen.
    I know you can't say anything. But thank you for providing us with hope. And I know it ain't loverboy frey.

Unregistered

I Know who

The person is a registered Independent that is a Desantis supporter and his second cousin is a high ranking official in the republican party in another state, also a Trump supporter. That person currently resides in Broward county. The clue is they both have the same last name. He is pro-Law Enforcement. I can't mention the name, but I do know. Yes, he will clean our house, and immediately work on some re-statements of certain personnel, due to the 180-day rule that was violated. At this point, he plans on doing only the three remaining years, unless convinced otherwise.

Unregistered

yep

The person is a registered Independent that is a Desantis supporter and his second cousin is a high ranking official in the republican party in another state, also a Trump supporter. That person currently resides in Broward county. The clue is they both have the same last name. He is pro-Law Enforcement. I can't mention the name, but I do know. Yes, he will clean our house, and immediately work on some reinstatements of certain personnel, due to the 180-day rule that was violated. At this point, he plans on doing only the three remaining years, unless convinced otherwise.
    yep, I can agree on that strategy.

Unregistered
    The person is a registered Independent that is a Desantis supporter and his second cousin is a high ranking official in the republican party in another state, also a Trump supporter. That person currently resides in Broward county. The clue is they both have the same last name. He is pro-Law Enforcement. I can't mention the name, but I do know. Yes, he will clean our house, and immediately work on some re-statements of certain personnel, due to the 180-day rule that was violated. At this point, he plans on doing only the three remaining years, unless convinced otherwise.
    That person is Rossman

Unregistered

Nope

That person is Rossman
    It's not Rossman, not even close.

Unregistered

Shut up

How about Kyle Rittenhouse. He was found not guilty just like Tony or Toney

Unregistered
    You don’t know sh!t. If you did you would post a name. But, if you did post a name we could shoot you down as being the opportunistic @sshole you are.

Unregistered

Jeez

You don’t know sh!t. If you did you would post a name. But, if you did post a name we could shoot you down as being the opportunistic @sshole you are.
    Don't be angry Benny this will be over soon. This person will be used to help influence Independent voters to vote for Desantis along with republicans in Broward county.

Unregistered
    Maybe he does or doesn’t know who is replacing Tony true, but what we do know 100% for sure is Tony is looking at some very serious charges. Deceiving the state of Florida & putting the director of FDLE in a compromising position like he did is never a good idea as we all shall see. Tony will be made out to become the example. And if you don’t think people from Pryors office have not leaked out the charges think again. The people that know do not tootle around on this kiddie forum. I know he has at least 2 felony charges of unknown origin. I’m not privileged enough to know more than that

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast