I want everyone to put their thinking caps on, seriously. - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And what will you say when christmas comes and goes and he is still? After the new year? Right before Desantis' election? No. After? Lol... you guys are a joke and I will be here laughing after everyone of your deadlines comes and goes.
    There's an awful lot of proof stacking up that your crush is looking at serious trouble here. What proof do you have that everything stacked against him will vanish? I mean, all BS aside. You can't be that blind.

Unregistered

Dear Sheriff Tony

When you first came to BSO, you had the opportunity to be great, you replaced someone who was a failed leader and was completely incompetent including his surrounding staff that lead to many failures here at BSO.

You stated in a packed roll call full of eager deputies, Go do your jobs, don't worry about the politics, this is my job and that you would have our backs!

Well we do our jobs, police work is not pretty, it sometimes looks awful but it is still lawful. We sacrifice our lives, put everything on the line and our families worry that we may never return from our shift. But we still come in and do it all over again knowing we may have to make the ultimate sacrifice.

You waged a war on us after we were already battling those who want to destroy the only line of defense standing against those who want anarchy. To be attacked by our own from the inside, is inconceivable and unforgettable. You betrayed us and broke every oath you have ever been given, you did not have our backs and you sold us out to the very ones who prey on the good.

Your imminent removal and criminal charges that you face is by your own hands and you have yourself to blame. Those you have used as pawns in your own sick game will not be sacrificed in vain and will hopefully be made whole once the harm you have caused can be undone.

To my real brothers and sisters who are standing against evil both inside and out, keep your head held high, keep the faith and now more then ever we must stand together! We serve and lay our lives down not for them, but for those who we serve next to left and right.

Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!

Unregistered
    And what will you say when christmas comes and goes and he is still? After the new year? Right before Desantis' election? No. After? Lol... you guys are a joke and I will be here laughing after everyone of your deadlines comes and goes.
    Blah blah blah, same thing said when Israel was getting ready to be removed, then after it happened then months saying a judge would rule against Desantis, well it was sustained and he was gone. Tony will be gone too, no matter how much you wish it not to be true, the charges are there and the hammer is dropping. He knows it, close confidants know it, and those involved in the prosecution keeping Tallahassee in the loop knows it. I think a few delusional fools are the only ones who don't, sad life you must live with eyes closed from reality's of life!

Unregistered
    There's an awful lot of proof stacking up that your crush is looking at serious trouble here. What proof do you have that everything stacked against him will vanish? I mean, all BS aside. You can't be that blind.

Moskowitz said clear as day to his friends & family over the summer that he was approached but had no interest in leading the broward sheriffs office. To my that means Tony’s days are numbered.

Unregistered
    Tom Wheeler would not be a good choice.

Unregistered
    Tom Wheeler would not be a good choice.
    Tom Wheeler is a lazy, useless POS. He only got the last position because he svcked Charlie Crist's d!ck and ate his ass.

Unregistered
    I'm more interested in finding out when he's going than who's replacing the filthy retard. Anyone think it will be before Christmas?

Unregistered
    Tom Wheeler is a lazy, useless POS. He only got the last position because he svcked Charlie Crist's d!ck and ate his ass.
    Tom Wheeler will never recovered from the photo of him with Rothstein and Benjamin on Rothstein’s jet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567