Many thanks to Command - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds to me like everyone so pro admin on here are all the yahoo’s that were promoted without interviewing and skipped ranks.
    They’ve been instructed to post here.

Unregistered
    What the hell do we need two guns for? A smaller baton? When are you ever going to use that? OC spray? Can you imagine that BLE107 they would tear it apart and make a bigger deal of it than the rittenhouse trial.

Sounds to me like everyone so pro admin on here are all the yahoo’s that were promoted without interviewing and skipped ranks.
    When you think about it you don’t need even one gun. You don’t need a take home anything. Some of us like being here, and I am in that crowd. If we all went to nonsworn I would stick it out with the hope that your type would depart for “greener pastures”. Life is really short. You owe it to yourself to be happy.

Unregistered
    The dedication to issuing quality equipment is long overdue and it is nice that it’s finally happening. But not doing it for so long was really malfeasance on the part of those leaders. If someone wants me to believe anyone at ABT or DBPR cares about employees, go to bat for quality salary increases for staff like most other agencies make attempts to do. Then we could get a few folks who aren’t the bottom of the barrel and retain some decent people for once.

Unregistered
    The dedication to issuing quality equipment is long overdue and it is nice that it’s finally happening. But not doing it for so long was really malfeasance on the part of those leaders. If someone wants me to believe anyone at ABT or DBPR cares about employees, go to bat for quality salary increases for staff like most other agencies make attempts to do. Then we could get a few folks who aren’t the bottom of the barrel and retain some decent people for once.
    Abt hides when it comes to salaries and says it’s up to the Governor. Well insurance fraud and fdle found it in their budgets and increased pay, they didn’t wait on the Governor.

Unregistered
    Abt hides.
    2 many fatties nothing big enough 2 hide behind

Unregistered
    Abt hides when it comes to salaries and says it’s up to the Governor. Well insurance fraud and fdle found it in their budgets and increased pay, they didn’t wait on the Governor.
    And yet, here you are. They have openings too.

Unregistered
    Did you forget you also got an invisible ink pen also? Ungrateful!

Unregistered
    There is lots of complaining about nothing so I wanted to be positive (some of you should try it) to discuss the new issued Glock 43X. This is a fantastic weapon. I agree the 19 is the best all purpose firearm for LE but the 43X provides an easier to conceal profile. Did Command have to buy them? NO. Someone demonstrated a need and a value to the agency and we now have 2 issued handguns. I love that and it is a great morale booster. It shows doors and minds are open and it shows an appreciation for LE. I even think Command went above want they could have bought and got the nite sites and a third mag too (look at the box-43’s only come with 2 mags) The ankle holsters were the best available and if you don’t believe that check the price. No low bid stuff was purchased from the flashlight to the u/c baton - all top shelf. You have to appreciate all the thought and approvals that went in to that.
    I am grateful. I was told about a conference call where there was much whining about cleaning kits, cuff-mags cases, laser bullets, more ammo (usually from those that stacked 10-15 K in the offices then never had any when asked😂
    Really? Walmart has cleaning kits for 10.00but the big question is what have you been using to clean your gun in the past or did you? Guess what? You can use the old cleaning stuff on the new gun!!!
    Please don’t embarrass yourself anymore.
    I didn’t expect a new gun and all that came with it but I am thankful and appreciative. You should be too. I will leave you with one more “funny but sad” observation. I heard a tacticool operator say at the range- “they should have spent 10 bucks and got ABT engraved on the gun”. Yes. It was a millennial.
    Lest ye remember these are the same people who proposed to do away with a good portion of the agency less than a year ago. How easily we can be bought.

Unregistered
    Lest ye remember these are the same people who proposed to do away with a good portion of the agency less than a year ago. How easily we can be bought.
    Yeah, that won’t be forgotten. Not by those who were here.

Unregistered
    Yeah, that won’t be forgotten. Not by those who were here.
    jermones boy toy appointees has forgotten all about that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast