Congrats Swat - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
 

Thread: Congrats Swat

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    UnrealÖÖ.

    This is the Tampa TRT Team?????

    Wow. You guys should be real proud of yourself. If you spent more time practicing instead of talking about your coworkers wife and kids. Some sick individuals maybe thatís why you placed where you did.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the Tampa TRT Team?????

    Wow. You guys should be real proud of yourself. If you spent more time practicing instead of talking about your coworkers wife and kids. Some sick individuals maybe thatís why you placed where you did.
    Shut up pu$$y!! Lmao! If you think thatís bad, just wait until you hear what I did to your grandma!

    Talk about a squeal! Whooo weeeee!!

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut up pu$$y!! Lmao! If you think thatís bad, just wait until you hear what I did to your grandma!

    Talk about a squeal! Whooo weeeee!!
    Hey hut hut I challenge you to a range completion any day. Then we can all see you cry when you get your ass whipped.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey hut hut I challenge you to a range completion any day. Then we can all see you cry when you get your ass whipped.
    Range completion?? Never heard of it fatty.

    Now go suck that soda and greasy burger down you sloppy butt bandit.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Really

    Maybe one-day camaraderie will come back to this department. What purpose does it serve to bash our TRT team? No, Iím not on the team, but I know if my ass is in a sling, they are coming. Itís one thing to joke around, but not like this. We have enough hate with the media and dirtbags, we donít need it from inside. Be safe.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe one-day camaraderie will come back to this department. What purpose does it serve to bash our TRT team? No, Iím not on the team, but I know if my ass is in a sling, they are coming. Itís one thing to joke around, but not like this. We have enough hate with the media and dirtbags, we donít need it from inside. Be safe.
    Amen to that! Also not on the team. When the crap hits the fan and you need them, TRT will come and you will be glad. We must stick together and not tear each other down. We have enough adversity to deal with without drumming up more amongst ourselves.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen to that! Also not on the team. When the crap hits the fan and you need them, TRT will come and you will be glad. We must stick together and not tear each other down. We have enough adversity to deal with without drumming up more amongst ourselves.
    Havenít been called TRT for years. Troll

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen to that! Also not on the team. When the crap hits the fan and you need them, TRT will come and you will be glad. We must stick together and not tear each other down. We have enough adversity to deal with without drumming up more amongst ourselves.
    100% agree.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Havenít been called TRT for years. Troll
    Yes, several people still refer to the team as TRT. Well, at least anyone thatís been around for a while.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    100% agree.
    If they didnít strut around like they were navy seals and more importantly, transported their own prisoners, we might have respect for them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •