Congrats Swat
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Swat

Unregistered

Congrats Swat

Good job swat!!! You only came in 21 spots behind NASA swat this year at the roundup. #tampaproud

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good job swat!!! You only came in 21 spots behind NASA swat this year at the roundup. #tampaproud
    Thank you! It was a great experience! Not as good as an experience that your wife was of course! She sure can take a beating better then we can!

Man you are still bitter from not making the team I see!!

It’s still 21 spots better then you placed!

Maybe if you didn’t spend your life blowing dudes and eating cake you could have made the team and helped us out! Now go get back on outer perimeter b!tch!

Unregistered
    This year it actually wasn’t our fault. We got lost and showed up late and they deducted points.

What happened was your daughter was in the back of the van with the team and we accidentally put “pound town” in the GPS. So technically we were right, but the event was actually in Orlando!

Man we took the ole term stuffin the muffin to a whole new meaning with that lil squirter!

Unregistered
    This year it actually wasn’t our fault. We got lost and showed up late and they deducted points.

What happened was your daughter was in the back of the van with the team and we accidentally put “pound town” in the GPS. So technically we were right, but the event was actually in Orlando!

Man we took the ole term stuffin the muffin to a whole new meaning with that lil squirter!
    Did Hcso show up to finish the job for you guys?

Unregistered
    On your wife and daughter?

I guess the answer is yes either way. All I can say is “extreme blow out” or “smash fest 2021”

On roundup- no!

Unregistered
    Like you’re one to talk! Our team is called to finish the job for you every night you're at work!

Unregistered
    Every team in the competition finished the job for us! I mean, your old lady can take a pounding buddy!

Unregistered
    Winners f*** the prom queen. The wives and daughters of fat cops are potentially attainable for losers. Kudos for self awareness, I guess.

Unregistered
    Like you’re one to talk! Our team is called to finish the job for you every night you're at work!
    Gotta say, that ain't no lie.

Unregistered
    Next year just send a bunch of overweight MPO's. At least they can write the reports for these made up situations the SWAT teams pretend to respond to.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast