Robson consider for undersheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

News Flash

Bennie will be attending the FBI Academy in the coming weeks. Captain James J. will be the acting colonel until Bennie return. Why do you need this. Bennie is not overseeing any division. As was mentioned earlier Bennie oversee the agency and everything goes through him to Toney. The undersheriff is powerless and only a token for being the first at whatever you need photo ops. Bennie call the shots. Why would she allow certain things to happen. The answer is she has no control. Bennie over rule her. What a shit show on the 5th floor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Information received from certain command staff is that Tony is considering making Robson the undersheriff when Anderson retire early. Benny is still trying to be the chosen one. Robson Tony butt boy. The others don’t want to be considered. Should be interesting because Tony is leaving the agency sooner than later. These idiots are all about power and just don’t get it. Every command staff member will go down with the Toney aka Tony ship and will be known for ever as loser with this thug that they worshipped and protected while firing all the other employees.
    Back stabbing no good pos

Unregistered
    Bennie will be attending the FBI Academy in the coming weeks. Captain James J. will be the acting colonel until Bennie return. Why do you need this. Bennie is not overseeing any division. As was mentioned earlier Bennie oversee the agency and everything goes through him to Toney. The undersheriff is powerless and only a token for being the first at whatever you need photo ops. Bennie call the shots. Why would she allow certain things to happen. The answer is she has no control. Bennie over rule her. What a shit show on the 5th floor.
    Omg, can you please learn to write the English language. Nobody can take you serious when you write like a second grader.

Unregistered
    Promotional exams are not needed at BSO with Tony, test or no test, anyone can be a Capt or above. The ranks outside of district commands mean nothing to the troops anymore and gains no real respect!!!
    Absolutely! We have Capt.'s who couldn't pass the Lt.'s exam so magic wand it is.

Unregistered
    Omg, can you please learn to write the English language. Nobody can take you serious when you write like a second grader.
    I was thinking the same thing....

Unregistered
    I was thinking the same thing....
    Sorry about that, I was typing while laying on top of your mom.

Unregistered
    Sorry about that, I was typing while laying on top of your mom.
    Well, I guess that premature ejaculation would explain your sticking keys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12