FOP Approves The Papiers legal Defense $5,000 each to begin with. 🤷🏻*♂️👎
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FOP Approves The Papiers legal Defense $5,000 each to begin with. 🤷🏻*♂️👎

The Papiers didnt even have the Dignity to come to tonights FOP and thank membership and the executive board for the support and legal assistance. These two are pos who think they deserve everything. Big mistake!

Unregistered
    Happy birthday and merry Christmas to you and a happy new year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Papiers didnt even have the Dignity to come to tonights FOP and thank membership and the executive board for the support and legal assistance. These two are pos who think they deserve everything. Big mistake!
    Wonder how much Ortiz has gotten in fop $$

Unregistered
    Wonder how much Ortiz has gotten in fop $$
    All three of them should not get sh.t!

Unregistered
    was the membership allowed to give their two cents worth on representing the Papier's?

Unregistered
    A while ago, when the department first started the pee-pee test. Many were getting a positive results back. I remember sitting in my last FOP meeting, as they voted who would they would help. Those with F&F here got the help of the FOP. Those that didn't we fired within 30 days or less. A few even failed a second time, during the next rounds of testing.

I don't know if this policy is still in effect. IF, before you were told to go get the test, you came forward on your own and admitted you have a problem. You were pulled from the street (no weapon) to a desk job and had to do a approved drug course and you were tested many times during that program. Honestly, I've never heard of anyone getting the help or keeping there job. Wait I stand corrected a black female Lt Johnson who was in a sexual relationship with chief Perry Anderson. Was watched at a off duty doing coke and it was reported to then I.S. She wasn't fired then and was given the program, only to get fired under the next chief for the same thing. It was said ( I don't know if it was true or done ) She sued the department and city for wrongful termination and played the race card and was offered a pretty penny, to just go away. The FOP looks into firings (????) only for the F&F it's been that way for decades.

I can't remember his name he was a Lt in I.S. and got voted in as FOP president 1989, something like that. No one really got any backing during this time from the FOP. What I.S. claimed, your guilty of it. Even mistakes in the testing were covered up. F&F is nothing new here, it's been around for decades and much of it came to light, after the mass hiring starting in the mid 80's. I get looking out for your family but they get a pass and others didn't, that's B.S. Is Ortiz's days here numbered? I don't think so, could be wrong, have been before. He was ROD like a year?? Only to come back and get ROD again. This time it looks like retaliation and that's is his ace in the hole. Maybe the ones that investigated the Papiers, should be the ones investigation Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Why would you say that Ortiz got ROD out of Retaliation when you know nothing about it???? The man came back from being a year suspended and when he came back he went full throttle getting into sh.t. Let me ask you, When have u every heard a Capt of police getting in a few months into several citizen and internal complaints, use of forces, getting severed with several lawsuits that were filed by citizens & cops. In addition he got into questionable untruthful allegations of cover ups especially when he had a BWC. I can go on and on.

The man is an idiot! Especially knowing that he is the most hated cop in south Florida. The Steroids and his mental health finally caught up with him.

Let me give you some news just because the feds closed one investigation doesnt mean they cant open up another one. If morales wants to be chief he has to stop protecting bad cops. Ortiz for now is locked up at home Mon- Friday without any police power and that is a win win for everyone.

Unregistered
    Why would you say that Ortiz got ROD out of Retaliation when you know nothing about it???? The man came back from being a year suspended and when he came back he went full throttle getting into sh.t. Let me ask you, When have u every heard a Capt of police getting in a few months into several citizen and internal complaints, use of forces, getting severed with several lawsuits that were filed by citizens & cops. In addition he got into questionable untruthful allegations of cover ups especially when he had a BWC. I can go on and on.

The man is an idiot! Especially knowing that he is the most hated cop in south Florida. The Steroids and his mental health finally caught up with him.

Let me give you some news just because the feds closed one investigation doesnt mean they cant open up another one. If morales wants to be chief he has to stop protecting bad cops. Ortiz for now is locked up at home Mon- Friday without any police power and that is a win win for everyone.
    1) He didn't lie about a crash.
    2) He didn't involve several members of the department to cover it up.
    3) Papiers did all of the above and more. Just ask Nestor he'll tell you.
    4) Acevedo did the right thing.

Unregistered
    No its not a $5,000.00limit thats for criminal misdemeanor cases, its an open pocketbook pal. This will cost us minimum $35,000- $45,000 per each arbitration.

Unregistered
    No its not a $5,000.00limit thats for criminal misdemeanor cases, its an open pocketbook pal. This will cost us minimum $35,000- $45,000 per each arbitration.
    Shameful!!! This should be discussed again at the next meeting .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast