FOP Health Insurance Increases - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    if rates went up are we getting better benefits?

Unregistered
    Who is overseeing the Health Trust?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is overseeing the Health Trust?
    Matt reyes, carr and Jerry kangaroo dellamico. There is copays on everything. We currently have a 500 max deductible but with like a $6000 credit prior. Now you’ll have to pay up to $2000 in copays to meet deductible

Unregistered
    Matt reyes, carr and Jerry kangaroo dellamico. There is copays on everything. We currently have a 500 max deductible but with like a $6000 credit prior. Now you’ll have to pay up to $2000 in copays to meet deductible
    And to think the GAP use to pick that all up if the Dr didn’t take the GAP wasn’t hard to file it yourself. Guess that was too too complicated for them.

Unregistered

sign in and you can find out about your hardware and everything else

Health insurance rates went up. If you go to the ER you have to pay $200. For years if it was for injuries it was free. They send a 40 page booklet with no explanations. Vision is covered different now and it doesn’t say how much for hardware.
    https://www.meritain.com/

Unregistered
    Health insurance has and is going up for everybody, not just us. How do you think, insurance company are going to recoup, the cost of all this covid related medical going on? Not out of their profits. It sucks that we pay more in benefits, while rent, food and everything else is costing more but will get a huge cost of living of a whopping 1 1/4 to 3% if were lucking. City hall could be rolling in money but before it's funneled out to the workers, they have to cover their pet projects first and vote for a raise for themselves first. Near election times, you may see a better contract, then again not many who work for the P.D. live in the city. Staff salaries are way to high compared, to officers, especially for what they do. You won't see a cut or a low raise for them. They will get I say a min. of 8% and they don't pay what we do in benefits, no where's near. Blaming the FOP. may make you feel better, but they have to do what's best for all. Not like Javi's and Co. did for themselves. In honesty, they have police, between a rock and hard place. You can't strike, were not a lined, enough to do a work slowdown. Too many azz kissers, needing to get noticed, for that special assignment. So, will b!tch, wine and cry but will still do the just and even put forward, that extra effort. Cause, that's what we do. Your only as good as your last shift and all of us are replaceable.

Whoever, believes they can do a better job, within the FOP. I say run! You won't find any, blame can be put on anybody, cause it's not what we expect, want or need. Everything thing the current FOP does, some find fault, make sexual references and belittle them. Maybe there is some reason to. I know it's a post I wouldn't want or do, too much bullsh!t involved. Trying to please everyone. Beside all work it to their advantaged, no exceptions. PBA, is just as bad, so wanting to run with a new union format, isn't to me, the answer. Javi's cuts down everything they try to do or doing but when he was in office, it came all about me, me, me. If anyone is the blame for our current state, it should start with him. Now, I'm not on the FOP board or friends, with any that are we just know each other's in passing. So, save the usual comments. Unless it makes you feel better as a person, type away. Now for a question. FOP members vote on a contract, most listen to their friends, whether it's right or wrong. Those not in the FOP, do they get a say or bend over and pray for the best?

Unregistered
    Health insurance has and is going up for everybody, not just us. How do you think, insurance company are going to recoup, the cost of all this covid related medical going on? Not out of their profits. It sucks that we pay more in benefits, while rent, food and everything else is costing more but will get a huge cost of living of a whopping 1 1/4 to 3% if were lucking. City hall could be rolling in money but before it's funneled out to the workers, they have to cover their pet projects first and vote for a raise for themselves first. Near election times, you may see a better contract, then again not many who work for the P.D. live in the city. Staff salaries are way to high compared, to officers, especially for what they do. You won't see a cut or a low raise for them. They will get I say a min. of 8% and they don't pay what we do in benefits, no where's near. Blaming the FOP. may make you feel better, but they have to do what's best for all. Not like Javi's and Co. did for themselves. In honesty, they have police, between a rock and hard place. You can't strike, were not a lined, enough to do a work slowdown. Too many azz kissers, needing to get noticed, for that special assignment. So, will b!tch, wine and cry but will still do the just and even put forward, that extra effort. Cause, that's what we do. Your only as good as your last shift and all of us are replaceable.

Whoever, believes they can do a better job, within the FOP. I say run! You won't find any, blame can be put on anybody, cause it's not what we expect, want or need. Everything thing the current FOP does, some find fault, make sexual references and belittle them. Maybe there is some reason to. I know it's a post I wouldn't want or do, too much bullsh!t involved. Trying to please everyone. Beside all work it to their advantaged, no exceptions. PBA, is just as bad, so wanting to run with a new union format, isn't to me, the answer. Javi's cuts down everything they try to do or doing but when he was in office, it came all about me, me, me. If anyone is the blame for our current state, it should start with him. Now, I'm not on the FOP board or friends, with any that are we just know each other's in passing. So, save the usual comments. Unless it makes you feel better as a person, type away. Now for a question. FOP members vote on a contract, most listen to their friends, whether it's right or wrong. Those not in the FOP, do they get a say or bend over and pray for the best?
    Well for all your whining at least for the last 14 years no insurance premium increases and more and better benefits. But because Javi and Lugo were able to do it must be bad like the mean tweeting orange president we had, but at least my dollars went furfure and my retirement funds keep going up up and up some more. Now its three folks that know nothing on insurance Matte the fat rat and Chuck who's the only one that know a thing on insurance. Dont forget the hand up the puppets backside Joe Soros Longuiera.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12