The rebuilding of BSO

Unregistered

The rebuilding of BSO

Once the arrest occurs and he is removed, these are ideas to rebuild BSO. I know some in kush positions will scold this post, but we know its true.

- Capts and above outside of the district need to be thinned out, redo the command structure, dont need this amount of Capts, majors, colonels.

- Get rid of titan, great idea but has been proved to be useless. Put them into fugitive, viper to go after violent criminals, who ever does not have a spot, send them back to the busy districts to supplement with help on the road.

- Get rid of TTU, redo training from top to the bottom, same as above, if no spots for SWAT guys, back to the districts to help.

- Get rid of ICT, another great idea but not really being utilized to its real potential, use them in the districts, CST can go back to focusing other street level crimes.

- Dump kronos and the one who runs it.

- Fleet, get rid of vector and the ones in charge of fleet, epic disaster and only getting worse.

- Get rid of all the useless community outreach departments downtown, the districts already do this with payed positions in their city contracts, the cities is where the outreach happens, county positions are just a waste of money and a place for someone to lay low and do nothing for a paycheck with the friends take care of friends program.

- Give the power back to the Districts, Capts need the ability to run their city's, downtown should be giving assets and helping not restricting and hamstringing the district command staff, downtown command staff are so out of touch to the problems or they know and are actually the problem.

- Get rid of the use of force review board, we already had checks and balances in place, it was this lying criminal who made it seem that we were bad and we needed accountability. Truth is he is the one who is bad and needs to be held accountable, not us.

So this is a start, feel free to add to the list because I know there is much more that can be done to rebukd BSO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once the arrest occurs and he is removed, these are ideas to rebuild BSO. I know some in kush positions will scold this post, but we know its true.

- Capts and above outside of the district need to be thinned out, redo the command structure, dont need this amount of Capts, majors, colonels.

- Get rid of titan, great idea but has been proved to be useless. Put them into fugitive, viper to go after violent criminals, who ever does not have a spot, send them back to the busy districts to supplement with help on the road.

- Get rid of TTU, redo training from top to the bottom, same as above, if no spots for SWAT guys, back to the districts to help.

- Get rid of ICT, another great idea but not really being utilized to its real potential, use them in the districts, CST can go back to focusing other street level crimes.

- Dump kronos and the one who runs it.

- Fleet, get rid of vector and the ones in charge of fleet, epic disaster and only getting worse.

- Get rid of all the useless community outreach departments downtown, the districts already do this with payed positions in their city contracts, the cities is where the outreach happens, county positions are just a waste of money and a place for someone to lay low and do nothing for a paycheck with the friends take care of friends program.

- Give the power back to the Districts, Capts need the ability to run their city's, downtown should be giving assets and helping not restricting and hamstringing the district command staff, downtown command staff are so out of touch to the problems or they know and are actually the problem.

- Get rid of the use of force review board, we already had checks and balances in place, it was this lying criminal who made it seem that we were bad and we needed accountability. Truth is he is the one who is bad and needs to be held accountable, not us.

So this is a start, feel free to add to the list because I know there is much more that can be done to rebukd BSO.
    Couldn’t agree more, there are several units here with great training they just aren’t being utilized in a productive manner.

Unregistered
    ha, this place is a shithole...always has been, always will be
    hopefully it is defunded and goes away

Unregistered
    Get rid of the entire incompetent toilet bowl Internal Affairs. All they are is hitmen for the sheriff.

Unregistered
    ha, this place is a shithole...always has been, always will be
    hopefully it is defunded and goes away
    Yea Dawg...defund the pooeleeece

Unregistered
    Yea Dawg...defund the pooeleeece
    this terrible place that you refer to???i dont know about you, but i'm waking upthis morning very grateful for the time i put in, and the frs that landed in my bank account this morning.

Unregistered

Yes sir,

Couldn’t agree more, there are several units here with great training they just aren’t being utilized in a productive manner.
    Thanks for the heads up, good info before I take over. The districts will run as separate entities and District Captains will go back to the title of Chief, not district Captain. Community Outreach will be solely in the districts reporting to the district chief, and all parties involved will be held accountable. No more trashing of the deputies or backstabbing them for self-gain.Many more changes to follow. Hey, Benny pack your trash. You too Holness, I have a whole list. Yes, You do know who I am.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the heads up, good info before I take over. The districts will run as separate entities and District Captains will go back to the title of Chief, not district Captain. Community Outreach will be solely in the districts reporting to the district chief, and all parties involved will be held accountable. No more trashing of the deputies or backstabbing them for self-gain.Many more changes to follow. Hey, Benny pack your trash. You too Holness, I have a whole list. Yes, You do know who I am.
    A bullsh!tting a-hole?

Unregistered
    A bullsh!tting a-hole?
    holness will be promoted to captain. and yes, a month later his election signs are still up.