FDLE criminal case moved out of Broward ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    lynx will be removed on state charges. The feds will be secondary.

the feds are waiting to piggy back off the fdle charges. Also theres an active investigation going on in south carolina with tonys exboss from north american rescue & the bleed kits. That field office has the lead

Unregistered
    Hey Bennie. Get ready to shave that beard and whipe that stupid smirk off your face. You are gone there my Egyptian Magician friend.

Unregistered
    The biggest problem I have is how can Tony still be allowed to ruin soo many lives? This guy who obviously has lied about his past, has targeted many good honest employees.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest problem I have is how can Tony still be allowed to ruin soo many lives? This guy who obviously has lied about his past, has targeted many good honest employees.

When the word ‘accountability’ comes out of Tony’s mouth I puke in mine.

Unregistered
    Sun sentinel needs to post this information also. Justice needs to be served soon.

Unregistered
    Sun sentinel needs to post this information also. Justice needs to be served soon.

A good buddy of mine & a criminal attorney here in broward brought up an interesting point. What happens to every case Tony was the arresting officer on if it turns out he was never qualified to be a LEO in Florida!?

Unregistered
    A good buddy of mine & a criminal attorney here in broward brought up an interesting point. What happens to every case Tony was the arresting officer on if it turns out he was never qualified to be a LEO in Florida!?
    It’s a legal nightmare that has to be untangle. He won’t be qualified to be sheriff either. How about all the decisions he made promotions swearing in firing employees. BSO will be paying millions of dollars in law suits forthcoming. This clown is a criminal. Don’t forget all the command staff enablers.

Unregistered
    If, he's under an investigation. Why, is he still Sheriff? Shouldn't he be removed to, pending the outcome of the investigation?

Unregistered
    If, he's under an investigation. Why, is he still Sheriff? Shouldn't he be removed to, pending the outcome of the investigation?
    Governor’s in the state of Florida won’t remove elected official until an indictment or arrest occurred or in the process of coming down by grand jury within a few days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123