FDLE criminal case moved out of Broward ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anybody with knowledge of how the Feds operate comment on why a SAC would stall a case? Is that good for Lynx or problematic? Could that mean it will go away?

Supposedly Tony’s case stalled bcz of something the FBI in South Carolina had going on involving North American Rescues owner. At least that’s what I read somewhere

Unregistered
    As long as they break it off in his filthy swinging azz, I don't care who does it.

Unregistered
    Greatly written article

Unregistered
    Greatly written article
    The one coming soon when he is arrested and removed will be even better. I think I will frame it and hang up as a reminder for other lying criminal scumbags at BSO!

Unregistered
    The one coming soon when he is arrested and removed will be even better. I think I will frame it and hang up as a reminder for other lying criminal scumbags at BSO!
    That! Will indeed be a brilliant day. And yes, it is coming. Hear that Bennie, Holmes and Sarah?

Unregistered
    Can anybody with knowledge of how the Feds operate comment on why a SAC would stall a case? Is that good for Lynx or problematic? Could that mean it will go away?

Legal opinion is Tony more than likely committed a federal felony when he lied to the FEDS when he applied for their top level security clearance before they rescinded it. They’re may also be a violation of a US code when he submitted falsified documents to receive his LEO certification. The Feds may be waiting for the state to submit the evidence they collected against him before they also charge him but on a federal level. If accurate wouldn’t this imply he’s been impersonating a police officer all of this time ?

I pray they make an example out of this Haitian malignant piece of shit. So much for the first black sheriff in 105 years being a good pick. This is why I always bet on RED 😂

Unregistered
    This is beyond telling. Hes done.

Unregistered
    I see you all are still with it. How is all of this happening and Desantis himself has not removed Tony from office? You do know these so called investigations can easily continue if he’s not in office?

Unregistered
    I see you all are still with it. How is all of this happening and Desantis himself has not removed Tony from office? You do know these so called investigations can easily continue if he’s not in office?
    Unfortunately federal Investigations take a while and he wont remove Tony until the charges are officially filed.

Unregistered
    Lynx will be removed on State charges. The Feds will be secondary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast