Chicago police cancels day off for officers, bracing for Rittenhouse verdict

Unregistered

Chicago police cancels day off for officers, bracing for Rittenhouse verdict

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    someone is very bored

Unregistered
    Hey moron, no one, but no one in Miami Dade County, gives three shits about what is going to happen with the verdict. If he walks, if he’s convicted, whatever. People in Miami-Dade are very into their own shit and are not extremely political or even well-informed. They get motivated for presidential elections. That’s it.

Unregistered
    Hey moron, no one, but no one in Miami Dade County, gives three shits about what is going to happen with the verdict. If he walks, if he’s convicted, whatever. People in Miami-Dade are very into their own shit and are not extremely political or even well-informed. They get motivated for presidential elections. That’s it.
    I will say the kid testified better than most officers on our department do. Also I think it’s comical that left wing liberal nuts are up in arms over this case when every weekend across the country innocent children and bystanders are gunned down in drive by shootings by thugs using AK’s, and are never caught. This kid surrendered, admitted, stood trial, and testified making the prosecutor look like a fool to the point he violated constitutional law in court.

Hoping the proper verdict is rendered today and people respect it as much as they did with the politically pressured verdict in Minneapolis.

Unregistered
    I will say the kid testified better than most officers on our department do. Also I think it’s comical that left wing liberal nuts are up in arms over this case when every weekend across the country innocent children and bystanders are gunned down in drive by shootings by thugs using AK’s, and are never caught. This kid surrendered, admitted, stood trial, and testified making the prosecutor look like a fool to the point he violated constitutional law in court.

Hoping the proper verdict is rendered today and people respect it as much as they did with the politically pressured verdict in Minneapolis.

It doesn't make a damn difference here. We live in Miami. To hell with trailer trash comedy. If he was black and had shot to white people like the Rittenhouse character, the Judge would have hung him by a tree.

So much for liberal justice. If the kid walks, it doesn't affect my big paycheck. Wisconsin and Minnesota can kiss my Miami-Dade Assssss!

I'm still voting for TRUMP IN 2024.

Unregistered
    It doesn't make a damn difference here. We live in Miami. To hell with trailer trash comedy. If he was black and had shot to white people like the Rittenhouse character, the Judge would have hung him by a tree.

So much for liberal justice. If the kid walks, it doesn't affect my big paycheck. Wisconsin and Minnesota can kiss my Miami-Dade Assssss!

I'm still voting for TRUMP IN 2024.
    Agree %100. Just keep that in mind when a “new program” is launched to combat gun violence. Question. Who’s committing drive by shooting white or black males? What districts are they occurring in? Question answered.