Never Forget traitors that Voted against the Papier’s DDRB recommending Termination - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ron rating how you guys were betrayed in a scale of 1-10, I think I rate it a 100 for being betrayed by everyone that you know. Including everyone at MPD, MRC and City Hall. They screwed you guys in record speed. In 3 month you were fired. City attorneys must had worked overtime to get you guys done so fast.

Unregistered

Shamoo working it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ron rating how you guys were betrayed in a scale of 1-10, I think I rate it a 100 for being betrayed by everyone that you know. Including everyone at MPD, MRC and City Hall. They screwed you guys in record speed. In 3 month you were fired. City attorneys must had worked overtime to get you guys done so fast.
    Thats because morales wanted the threat removed or else he would never had a chance.

Unregistered
    Ron did you apply for Hialeah PD for Chief of Police? Don’t bother .. they don’t take backstabbing rats like u.

Unregistered
    Ron did you apply for Hialeah PD for Chief of Police? Don’t bother .. they don’t take backstabbing rats like u.
    Na, Broward Sheriff, is calling...

Unregistered
    Na, Broward Sheriff, is calling...
    Hahahah! For what a dispatcher or parking meter maid

Unregistered
    Hahahah! For what a dispatcher or parking meter maid
    School crossing guard, for him and his wife. Natalie, since your sugar daddy has been gone, you've been quite! Well except, burning up the ink, running to I.A. to keep the focus off of you. So, who' are you trying to hook up with on staff now?? You need the protection or did you bypass staff and go to city hall?

Unregistered
    Give it up bro

Unregistered
    There are no traitors; just canallas

Unregistered
    The P-Rican lover can tell you all about the canallas.

Unregistered
    There are no traitors just survivalists

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast