Never Forget traitors that Voted against the Papierís DDRB recommending Termination
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Never Forget traitors that Voted against the Papierís DDRB recommending Termination

Never forget these traitors that didnít even have the balls to back up a brother and sister in blue. 5-0 to terminate

Major Eric Gonzalez
    Major Albert Guerra
    Major Tony Diaz
    Commander Manny Abreu
    Commander Fabria Ellington

Unregistered
    It wasnít hard to vote against them.

Unregistered
    Shameful no loyalty ! I wonder if they are going to invite them to their Christmas party this year.

Unregistered
    That goes to show you that there ainít any friends in this place. Itís all about what can you do for me and once you canít provide for them anymore, you are done. Acevedo wasnít wrong by telling the staff they were all a bunch of snakes. Backstabbing pieces of caca.

Unregistered
    Ronnie do you feel betrayed ? 🤣 fu..cking karma baby ! 🤣👏👏 hope u get your job back soon. NOT!

Unregistered
    Don't forget Morales the snake. Ron was a threat to him being COP. So he would talk shit about them to city hall. Don't worry gordo. Karma is a biatch!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never forget these traitors that didnít even have the balls to back up a brother and sister in blue. 5-0 to terminate

Major Eric Gonzalez
    Major Albert Guerra
    Major Tony Diaz
    Commander Manny Abreu
    Commander Fabria Ellington
    If the evidence is clear cut as to, what they did and what happen. Your hands are tied. Has nothing to do with backing a fellow officer. You go where the evidence takes you. I.A. in there findings recommended terminations. Even a DDRB, has to follow all the rules we go by and the law. Friendship, be damn. If you let one go and fire others in the past or down the road. The department, is open to major lawsuits.

Unregistered
    Now the papiers are Writing BS complaints to the CIP! Instead of excepting the fact that they got caught in the cover-up

Unregistered
    Now the papiers are Writing BS complaints to the CIP! Instead of excepting the fact that they got caught in the cover-up
    CIP? Didn't they belittle then, for questioning officers conduct, when dealing with the black community? What happen to them was by their own actions and inaction. No one to blame but themselves. Neither ever gave a d@mn about anyone but themselves and the selected few. All they had to do was follow policy but I guess thinking your one of the elite here. Rules we MUST go by, don't apply to you.

Now, I may be wrong here but from what I've been told. If your in the drop and fired, you still collect your pension but not the 1% payout. If they are collecting their pension, then they are not coming back. CIP makes recommendations and 99 out of 100 the department doesn't follow them. I think Ron's creditability is a little skewed, so More-lies (acting chief) doesn't want him back to kick him out of the big chair. He should give himself the advice he's given others. Your no longer a cop, nor will you be one at any other self-respecting department. Time to move on. Be glad you weren't arrested.. Sounds about right Ron?

Unregistered
    CIP? Didn't they belittle then, for questioning officers conduct, when dealing with the black community? What happen to them was by their own actions and inaction. No one to blame but themselves. Neither ever gave a d@mn about anyone but themselves and the selected few. All they had to do was follow policy but I guess thinking your one of the elite here. Rules we MUST go by, don't apply to you.

Now, I may be wrong here but from what I've been told. If your in the drop and fired, you still collect your pension but not the 1% payout. If they are collecting their pension, then they are not coming back. CIP makes recommendations and 99 out of 100 the department doesn't follow them. I think Ron's creditability is a little skewed, so More-lies (acting chief) doesn't want him back to kick him out of the big chair. He should give himself the advice he's given others. Your no longer a cop, nor will you be one at any other self-respecting department. Time to move on. Be glad you weren't arrested.. Sounds about right Ron?
    Ron wonít let it go! He is in denial. Canít go back in time to correct your mistake. Let it go. Move on. She wonít stay with you no matter what you do or say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast