The snitches are coming the snitches are coming

Unregistered

The snitches are coming the snitches are coming

Extra extra read all about it! This just in hot off the presses! The work snitch is back and in business with a vengeance. Despite what telestaff sayss they haven’t actually been on military leave they have been screwing around all over the place. In todays episode the midnights Sargent was notified via certified mail that although shift ends at 0700hrs. Someone was on I95 just passing the sunrise intersection at 0659am.. the Sargent in completely uncharicasitic fashion did absolutely nothing. And now I’m hearing to make matters even worse…. THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE THEIR CRUSIE LIGHTS ON! The txpayers are infuriated with this reckless action. Big nick south Florida accountability was on his way to the station to report live however he was afraid he had a child support warrant again. Little nick goes without food once again.

Unregistered
    What about Chief Larry disappearing (nothing new for him as his nickname is "the ghost") for Monday & Tuesday to go play referee for the Notre Dame basketball game? He's outed on a nationally televised game. Everyone's talking about it but CM Chris and M Dean will cover it up because if The Ghost goes down CM Chris goes with him. TeleStaff has him working both days and there's no record of any approved outside jobs. What a joke.
    https://www.covers.com/sport/basketb...oxscore/253670

Unregistered
    Its ok for Chief Larry, the Dietrichs and Pat Hart to work side jobs on duty, rules don’t apply to gold badges

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about Chief Larry disappearing (nothing new for him as his nickname is "the ghost") for Monday & Tuesday to go play referee for the Notre Dame basketball game? He's outed on a nationally televised game. Everyone's talking about it but CM Chris and M Dean will cover it up because if The Ghost goes down CM Chris goes with him. TeleStaff has him working both days and there's no record of any approved outside jobs. What a joke.
    https://www.covers.com/sport/basketb...oxscore/253670

How would you know if there was or was not any record of outside jobs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How would you know if there was or was not any record of outside jobs?
    Because the Ghost changed his TeleStaff status on Wednesday morning at 9:33am or should I say that’s when he retroactively approved his “special assignment” status for Monday 8am. He was already exposed and the coverup began just as I predicted. He never made anyone acting. If the media does their job they will quickly discover he rarely has ever made anyone acting nor did he tell anyone in command that he was an active college basketball referee. Do a PRR for the emails announcing who/when is acting chief. Really great way to instill trust within your command. He flew back on Tuesday morning and got to the office around noon.

Unregistered

Larry the friendly Ghost

I hope the media does a PRR for the use of his FOB to access the parking lot and building. He’s gonna have a hard time excusing TeleStaff showing him working while there’s no FOB swipes. Hey he can be working outside but not as many days as he’s gone or should I say just disappears. Quite honestly, this past week was the most anyone has seen him and I suspect that’s only because he got caught on Monday night. The media should be asking for emails which discuss this approval by CM of this outside gig.