Yet another DUI bust - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know which is worse:
    A pedo Sgt., a DUI Sgt., or...
    The slugs that defend these cretins. Shame on you!
    Raaaaaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Raaaaaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    This is the battle cry that led to Jesse’s demise. A true warriors classic.

Unregistered
    Mistake to drinking and drive it cost you the job and maybe get 39. Is no worth it in the long time. I do no think Richard is a bad person but I think Richard make a very big mistake. He no thinking about the consequences. I wonder what Sergio Velazquez will do to him? I think Sergio should 07 and making an example out of him and show people this behavior will no be tolerating. Sorry Richard, you mess up and you can no clean up this mess!
    Is like the saying go “you make you bed and have to sleeping in it”

Unregistered
    Mistake to drinking and drive it cost you the job and maybe get 39. Is no worth it in the long time. I do no think Richard is a bad person but I think Richard make a very big mistake. He no thinking about the consequences. I wonder what Sergio Velazquez will do to him? I think Sergio should 07 and making an example out of him and show people this behavior will no be tolerating. Sorry Richard, you mess up and you can no clean up this mess!
    Get out of this site loser you are obviously not a Hialeah officer. Sergio Velazquez was fired last week by the new mayor.

Unregistered
    Wow!! The way you vented in your narrative above and misspelling, I would think you had a few drinks yourself..lol

Unregistered
    Lol...you took the words right out of my mouth.

Unregistered
    Ok Tony Montana. This ref is obviously a troll from another department. Or maybe a civilian. There is no way this guy is a cop for us. And if he is, I can’t imagine what sergeant would sign off on his reports.

Unregistered
    Ok Tony Montana. This ref is obviously a troll from another department. Or maybe a civilian. There is no way this guy is a cop for us. And if he is, I can’t imagine what sergeant would sign off on his reports.
    The person responsible for this is the “happy” boy who use to ride around with PK on midnights. He’s a dispatcher somewhere. He’s the author. It’s confirmed

Unregistered
    Okay Ibel we get it. We bow to you and your greatness.

Unregistered
    The person responsible for this is the “happy” boy who use to ride around with PK on midnights. He’s a dispatcher somewhere. He’s the author. It’s confirmed
    He is not dispatcher. He is a code enforcement officer for Miami Beach and lives for this website. Tremendo 43

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast