Yet another DUI bust
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Yet another DUI bust

This is getting stupid. In this age of friends, family and Uber everywhere, why are people still getting drunk and driving?

Don't blame FHP. Cameras don't lie. No one is giving up their job for a drunk.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

Unregistered
    That idiot doesn’t learn. He already almost lost his job once for a bad shooting years ago. I guess he forgot how down and depressed he was during that time because now he just threw away his career.

Unregistered
    Hey Richard I hear Westland Mall security wants to start a K-9 unit so there you go “macho” get after it

Unregistered
    What’s up with these Hialeah swat sergeants getting arrested all the time. First one plays with his pecker in front of underage girls now this sapingo gets a DUI

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is getting stupid. In this age of friends, family and Uber everywhere, why are people still getting drunk and driving?

Don't blame FHP. Cameras don't lie. No one is giving up their job for a drunk.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp
    No one blames FHP I would blame you for being sick a piece of shit…. You have to come to this place to talk shit about an officer because you will never be man enough to say shit to no one’s face you **** boy… and trust me i wouldn’t give up my 12 to go for a 3/15 for a ***** like you hoe

Unregistered
    Hey Richard I hear Westland Mall security wants to start a K-9 unit so there you go “macho” get after it
    Yeah he will run that mall way better than you do with your grid area you ***** boy…. For how you speak about him here trust me you’re a sorry ass hoe and always wanted to be like him … sorry ass hoe grow some balls and be a man

Unregistered
    What’s up with these Hialeah swat sergeants getting arrested all the time. First one plays with his pecker in front of underage girls now this sapingo gets a DUI
    And you wished you would have some balls like the pair those two have .. or be at least half the cops they are….. hoe

Unregistered
    That idiot doesn’t learn. He already almost lost his job once for a bad shooting years ago. I guess he forgot how down and depressed he was during that time because now he just threw away his career.
    And do you know that’s the funny part of all this ? That you would be the ***** cop that would see him on main station or a call and you would suck his **** too ….. i would take a cop like him instead of a ***** in uniform like you any day

Unregistered
    And you wished you would have some balls like the pair those two have .. or be at least half the cops they are….. hoe
    Jesse your not a police officer anymore and your guardian angel Velazquez was just given the boot so please get off this website as you have no chance of ever rejoining out department

Unregistered
    Those big balls are going to be useful when they go to prison

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast