Yet another DUI bust - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69
 
  1. #61
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hard to believe all those names on there. Anyway gross.. lol.

  2. #62
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PK or the 🦌?
    The 🦌 of course

  3. #63
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PK” isn’t the only person Rene did ring-alongs with. Some other cops who Rene’s done ride-alongs with and cleaned their weapons are:
    Dex, Bello, Castellon, D. Morales, Anderson, Vega and Ruben. I’m sure they’re are plenty more. These are just some of his confirmed kills. 🎯
    Brooo who cares about the Fa*** ??? Let’s worry about some of the issues here.
    Is kitty coming back ?

  4. #64
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brooo who cares about the Fa*** ??? Let’s worry about some of the issues here.
    Is kitty coming back ?
    Heard she’s going to exchange her court ID for a DOC # soon.

  5. #65
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard she’s going to exchange her court ID for a DOC # soon.
    That’s what she gets for being a true Hoe. Maybe if she would have stayed away from the Palm Ave married 33 she wouldn’t be in this situation. Dumb B,?!6(h. And btw the Publix 33 I don’t know about that I don’t think PK got it like that. He talks a lot but I don’t think he could pull that one unless it’s for money.

  6. #66
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s what she gets for being a true Hoe. Maybe if she would have stayed away from the Palm Ave married 33 she wouldn’t be in this situation. Dumb B,?!6(h. And btw the Publix 33 I don’t know about that I don’t think PK got it like that. He talks a lot but I don’t think he could pull that one unless it’s for money.
    You must not work here LMFAOOOO
    We all have seen the pictures and videos he takes on the dirty motels on OKEE.
    He's always talking mad shit about his wife and that she a BI*** and blah blah blah.
    He was Fuc**, margarita since she was 18 years old. He loves to brag about that. She works in chase bank now shes all over social medial for Fuc*** another marries dude.

    I heard PK took her to the Hardrock and almost got caught by his wife, but she ran for her life. It's like if I was there. LMFAO

    Yeah, so you must not work here. AND The Fa** is always covering up for him.
    OHH, AND TO PAY 500 bucks every payday to FU** a Brazilian that's sad !!!

  7. #67
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must not work here LMFAOOOO
    We all have seen the pictures and videos he takes on the dirty motels on OKEE.
    He's always talking mad shit about his wife and that she a BI*** and blah blah blah.
    He was Fuc**, margarita since she was 18 years old. He loves to brag about that. She works in chase bank now shes all over social medial for Fuc*** another marries dude.

    I heard PK took her to the Hardrock and almost got caught by his wife, but she ran for her life. It's like if I was there. LMFAO

    Yeah, so you must not work here. AND The Fa** is always covering up for him.
    OHH, AND TO PAY 500 bucks every payday to FU** a Brazilian that's sad !!!
    Asere like who gives a **** who he was ****ing or not I just want to know where I can find these chicks especially the Margarita hoe cause I know the Brazilian from her cafeteria days 😂. The guy has been gone for a while and the other is a flaming fag who’s a wanna be cop and works at the beach. It sounds to me like who’s talking all this is a hater or wants part of the action. And BTW this was about a DUI involving a Sgt. who happens to be a great guy not about two losers.

  8. #68
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must not work here LMFAOOOO
    We all have seen the pictures and videos he takes on the dirty motels on OKEE.
    He's always talking mad shit about his wife and that she a BI*** and blah blah blah.
    He was Fuc**, margarita since she was 18 years old. He loves to brag about that. She works in chase bank now shes all over social medial for Fuc*** another marries dude.

    I heard PK took her to the Hardrock and almost got caught by his wife, but she ran for her life. It's like if I was there. LMFAO

    Yeah, so you must not work here. AND The Fa** is always covering up for him.
    OHH, AND TO PAY 500 bucks every payday to FU** a Brazilian that's sad !!!
    Asere who the F cares about a Fag and PK. Sounds to me like your a hater and want a piece of the action! What I want to know is where Ms. Margarita can be found so I can take her to Margaritaville for some raja action!

  9. #69
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Asere like who gives a **** who he was ****ing or not I just want to know where I can find these chicks especially the Margarita hoe cause I know the Brazilian from her cafeteria days 😂. The guy has been gone for a while and the other is a flaming fag who’s a wanna be cop and works at the beach. It sounds to me like who’s talking all this is a hater or wants part of the action. And BTW this was about a DUI involving a Sgt. who happens to be a great guy not about two losers.
    Everyone knows about the Brazilian LOL, and well, Margarita I belive
    LT (WR) was dating Margarita for the longest then she when back to (PK). He's always offering money; that's why that man would be here seven days a week.

    He got to take care of them, 33 BABY !!!!

    This man is A POS glad he left this department.
    I am a female officer, and I used to think it was funny how he would tell me all these stories trying to impress me so I could go 33 with him.
    Always talking SHI* about his wife to then come to find out that she is a great woman, and he's just manipulating as he would do with everyone in this department.
    He's a disgusting low POS. Taking his Viagra Pills to show off, LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •