Pio - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pio

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let alone Lt Bonecrusher Boman lol
    That's another sniveling little rat-face twerp who made Lt. with only 9 years on duty, way ahead of more experienced and qualified people. He will backstab and sell you out in a heartbeat if he gets the chance.

Unregistered
    What happened to all the MILF comments? Is she protected to? She keeps sucking up she will be LT soon.
    Next week with new promotions coming out.

Unregistered
    Next week with new promotions coming out.
    The excitement of anticipation at the thought of new leadership is almost unbearable. For sure that some smart, ethical, hard working and qualified people will be deservingly promoted.

Unregistered
    The excitement of anticipation at the thought of new leadership is almost unbearable. For sure that some smart, ethical, hard working and qualified people will be deservingly promoted.
    Promotions out tomorrow. Will the PIO girl be included?

Unregistered
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Unregistered
    I’m sure we can get some more Danzigs, Careys or Loves to make this place great. I wish I had family here that pulled for me. Real excellence in leadership there. This place (Bob) really loves match sets. And apparently people who have to be carried by their name and others. I can’t WAIT to see what BS these future leader turds bring this place. Prediction: changes in unit and section names, more BS programs and nothing but hype. It’ll all be sold as “leading edge” law enforcement. Then they’ll complain stats are low and talk about “when I was a road deputy”.

Unregistered
    I’m sure we can get some more Danzigs, Careys or Loves to make this place great. I wish I had family here that pulled for me. Real excellence in leadership there. This place (Bob) really loves match sets. And apparently people who have to be carried by their name and others. I can’t WAIT to see what BS these future leader turds bring this place. Prediction: changes in unit and section names, more BS programs and nothing but hype. It’ll all be sold as “leading edge” law enforcement. Then they’ll complain stats are low and talk about “when I was a road deputy”.
    Car 1 figured out turds like you along time ago. Look in the mirror and try not to laugh at the poor me, excuse driven, nothings fair, idiot staring back at you. You think you are more deserving and more qualified? Your momma did a great job a raising a loser. Go cry to her. She will hold you and tell you everything will be ok.

Unregistered
    Car 1 figured out turds like you along time ago. Look in the mirror and try not to laugh at the poor me, excuse driven, nothings fair, idiot staring back at you. You think you are more deserving and more qualified? Your momma did a great job a raising a loser. Go cry to her. She will hold you and tell you everything will be ok.
    Best post in a long time.

Unregistered
    PCSO rocks and compared to other agencies we really rock. You are a jealous POS loser. Look in the mirror to see what a lazy scumbag looks like! Why so much hate? You been passed over and are sore.

Unregistered
    Perfect outline on how the Gualtieri administration promotes. Nepotim, cronyism, political back room deals, dynasty relatives, etc. The command and executive rosters speak for themselves which nobody can deny. It's all there no matter how they try to twist it and claim a level playing field. It's Gaultieri's private club and if you are not in it you are f***ed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast