FOP contract

Thread: FOP contract

Unregistered

FOP contract

I’m still wondering when marlon and the FOP is going to reach up to members and make a meeting to discuss their plan and proposal for the contract …. I want to know because it’s 11/12/21 and the FOP hasn’t reach to the members to let us know what the plan is …. Marlon don’t forget we are the union and you’re representing us. The FOP should and can’t make a proposal without letting the members know before they summited to the mayor. I hope Marlon your thinking about the members and I hope you don’t make a proposal on just what you and the fop board believes is better for us as members. I hope I hear from the FOP soon .. marlon there is a reason for the FOP chat … communicate with us and don’t make a deal on what you think is good with out speaking to members first. If u failed to do this you should be removed from that responsibility and we should elect someone with the will to do good for the members and not for their personal agendas . I hope I hear from you soon . There is an FOP chat Marlon use it. Isn’t only for the bullshit baseball games .. use it for the right reason

Unregistered
    All of them are there for personal gain. Don’t ever forget that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of them are there for personal gain. Don’t ever forget that.
    I know and I get it but still doesn’t change the fact that he better don’t push for some shit contract .. I want him to ask the people and don’t do por mis cojones some type of shit … trust me I don’t trust any of those members none ! Specially favored one by SV .J. fernandez but I still want to know what they’re proposing

Unregistered
    I know and I get it but still doesn’t change the fact that he better don’t push for some shit contract .. I want him to ask the people and don’t do por mis cojones some type of shit … trust me I don’t trust any of those members none ! Specially favored one by SV .J. fernandez but I still want to know what they’re proposing
    He will push whatever he thinks benefits him and crew. Simple. A lot of back door deals happen.

Unregistered
    He will push whatever he thinks benefits him and crew. Simple. A lot of back door deals happen.
    Well he better not .. hell be next then …remember some of them have dirt on them ..