Christmas Baskets and PR BS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Christmas Baskets and PR BS

Wow, its time for the baskets again everyone!! Never mind the mayhem happening in the offices of the Sheriff's Office. Get your stupid gift baskets ready and enjoy! Brought to you by the Sheriff's former secretary, who is the Director of Public Relations now. That's right folks, the best candidate for a director of public relations went to the Sheriff's secretary. With a degree in human resources, maybe she should work there? I hear they are in need. Oh, but she is a certified public manager. A BS certificate some special people were allowed to apply for through the agency. It means jack shit, but thank God she has it. I guess her time working for the Pinellas BOCC is what got her the job. Secretary --> Director of PR. Bet her salary tripled, should be about $140,000 a year. Not bad. What a waste. When is the last time anyone but the Sheriff talked to the media?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, its time for the baskets again everyone!! Never mind the mayhem happening in the offices of the Sheriff's Office. Get your stupid gift baskets ready and enjoy! Brought to you by the Sheriff's former secretary, who is the Director of Public Relations now. That's right folks, the best candidate for a director of public relations went to the Sheriff's secretary. With a degree in human resources, maybe she should work there? I hear they are in need. Oh, but she is a certified public manager. A BS certificate some special people were allowed to apply for through the agency. It means jack shit, but thank God she has it. I guess her time working for the Pinellas BOCC is what got her the job. Secretary --> Director of PR. Bet her salary tripled, should be about $140,000 a year. Not bad. What a waste. When is the last time anyone but the Sheriff talked to the media?
    Just another example of promotions due to political and personal connections instead of qualifications and experience under the Gualtieri regime. She got a cake job instead of being sent to fix HR. This is why Gualtieri has no business being sheriff. He can't even assign people to their areas of expertise.

Unregistered
    It’s to benefit children for Christmas you stupid pos. Is your life that miserable that you have to complain about every little thing for any reason because your life sux?? It’s no wonder your a failure at life… Go fuk urself

Unregistered
    It’s to benefit children for Christmas you stupid pos. Is your life that miserable that you have to complain about every little thing for any reason because your life sux?? It’s no wonder your a failure at life… Go fuk urself
    Thank you Jennifer. Go F yourself too you pompous *****.

Unregistered
    Thank you Jennifer. Go F yourself too you pompous *****.
    Is the hate filled one spouting off again??

Unregistered
    Is it? I’m sorry, I thought it was to promote Ride and Run with The Stars, which promotes the Sheriff. My bad. It’s not a political Look At Me program.

Unregistered
    Is there anything that sacred around this place. Can’t even give out Christmas gifts without somebody complaining. I really believe that we have a bunch of whiners and complainers working here. It’s all about what they think their owed.

Unregistered
    Is there anything that sacred around this place. Can’t even give out Christmas gifts without somebody complaining. I really believe that we have a bunch of whiners and complainers working here. It’s all about what they think their owed.
    Gosh, so sorry, I thought a $150,000 a year job for a former secretary was quite a Christmas present. I wonder what Bob's wife thinks about that big pay bump for his secretary. Nothing to see here folks, move along you Christmas Gift hating hags! I guess I should be nicer to the snobby secretary who looks down on all the agency members as worthless minions. How dare anyone have an opinion on her majesty. It's got nothing to do with what I'm owed. I work for my pay and get what I'm worth. I'm just sick of the over payed snobs that litter the halls who think they somehow bring joy to anyone, just because it's Christmas time and they push the Sheriff's agenda every year. Let's see who comes to the Sheriff's Holiday Treat Hour. Probably 8 normal members, maybe. Let's see how we all enjoy the great Sheriff's Employee Appreciation Picnic/burnt burger and dog show. Remember to get your ice cream!! Wow, getting served by over payed brass. Will we see Retired Chief Yellow Teeth with his special spatula ever again? I guess Gyro George will be flipping meat out there now. What a treat that one is.

Unregistered
    Gosh, so sorry, I thought a $150,000 a year job for a former secretary was quite a Christmas present. I wonder what Bob's wife thinks about that big pay bump for his secretary. Nothing to see here folks, move along you Christmas Gift hating hags! I guess I should be nicer to the snobby secretary who looks down on all the agency members as worthless minions. How dare anyone have an opinion on her majesty. It's got nothing to do with what I'm owed. I work for my pay and get what I'm worth. I'm just sick of the over payed snobs that litter the halls who think they somehow bring joy to anyone, just because it's Christmas time and they push the Sheriff's agenda every year. Let's see who comes to the Sheriff's Holiday Treat Hour. Probably 8 normal members, maybe. Let's see how we all enjoy the great Sheriff's Employee Appreciation Picnic/burnt burger and dog show. Remember to get your ice cream!! Wow, getting served by over payed brass. Will we see Retired Chief Yellow Teeth with his special spatula ever again? I guess Gyro George will be flipping meat out there now. What a treat that one is.
    I am going just to see Old Yellow Teeth's treacherous fake smile and Gyro George flipping his meat and showing off his Feta cheese, which are his main attributes as Chief Deputy.

Unregistered
    Ooooo you must mean the dayshift and admin folks picnick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast