Back door negotiations to bring back the Papiers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    They should fire Ron for sharing the answers to the promotional exams.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy is a dirty cop who Pretends to be clean. Just like Llanes who was having sex with minor police explorers.

Unregistered
    Who would support, that claim? No one, Rumors of this has been going on since I got here, way back in 85. Each testing time, they always come out. The department, can't do anything, cause if it turns out to be true. Those that, took the test and was given a low score. Now, has a case, may not collect much, but at least the different's in the pay grade. Beside staff is aware of this, some took advantage of it, those that didn't have the cheat sheet, never made it staff. Honor, for the others, they call you on. We do have some great wordsmiths, that can make it appear they never saw the test. Like Natality got what a 100% She must of ORALED the board to pass that part

Unregistered
    Sounds like more favoritism just like det rodriguez keeps getting. This place will never change

Unregistered
    Who would support, that claim? No one, Rumors of this has been going on since I got here, way back in 85. Each testing time, they always come out. The department, can't do anything, cause if it turns out to be true. Those that, took the test and was given a low score. Now, has a case, may not collect much, but at least the different's in the pay grade. Beside staff is aware of this, some took advantage of it, those that didn't have the cheat sheet, never made it staff. Honor, for the others, they call you on. We do have some great wordsmiths, that can make it appear they never saw the test. Like Natality got what a 100% She must of ORALED the board to pass that part
    Not a rumor! I know for a fact. I was part of the scam to help him get the answers. Than he betrayed me. That pos !

Unregistered
    Not a rumor! I know for a fact. I was part of the scam to help him get the answers. Than he betrayed me. That pos !
    Well then You as big a POS as he is and you have no morals or honor either. You should be fired for misconduct and conduct unbecoming for not reporting it.

Unregistered
    Well then You as big a POS as he is and you have no morals or honor either. You should be fired for misconduct and conduct unbecoming for not reporting it.
    Oh I agree with you 100%.. but than what does it say about the rest that are still in power. You think it was only Natalie and Nerly that he help. 🤣 alot of backstabbers here. Why do you think they are so surprised.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234