Back door negotiations to bring back the Papiers
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Back door negotiations to bring back the Papiers

Yes saaar. They are coming back so live with it. You got to love those undercover meetings at the Mrc.

Unregistered
    Goes to show you the family and friends corruption plan. The Papier’s got caught red head cause you had a new chief that wasn’t going to play that game. Now you have Ortiz ROD cause he wanted to report their corruption not that his an angel. 😇 !!

The Opa locka
    Mayor was right with his Resignation speech. The level cronyism and Corruption it’s out of control.

“Those who stand up for what’s right do not last long in this system. The forces of corruption are too strong for one person to reform. The reformers within the gov’t are outnumbered by those who want to compromise, maintain the status quo and promote themselves over the people.”

https://twitter.com/becausemiami/sta...687174657?s=21

Unregistered
    They sued the city for wrongful termination and violation of their rights.

City knows they have no case and are attempting a settlement.

Doesn’t sound very back door to me.

But if you want back door deals then talk to Javi who made one with mayor to settle for peanuts over 8 years while he got plus items and unlimited overtime.

Unregistered

Slob corrupt COP morales

So what you are saying is that the kissing of Carrollos ring (azz) that Morales did was based on merit? Wow he sure earned that spot. And let me guess, is the best candidate for the job. Hellz NO

Unregistered
    I wonder if el Gordo puerco will step down stating he is against corruption in the City of Miami. Ok, that was the joke of the day.

Unregistered
    The papiers better hurry up , next year is the Lt test , someone need the answers . Is good to see all back to normal .

Unregistered
    Somebody is eating his own liver out. I am enjoying every bid of it. Papiers are coming back, Javier not so fast lol

Unregistered
    Natalie baby the Papier’s are not coming back through any negotiations. They have to fight it in court. To much liability for the city to bring them back without one. So keep having your little lunches and secret getaways from Nerly. Make sure no one is following u cause your girlfriend might find out. Sucia!

Unregistered
    I miss Ronald Papier walking around the station in that tight uniform with all the veins popping out from all the juice. Tremendo macho el tipo ese!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I miss Ronald Papier walking around the station in that tight uniform with all the veins popping out from all the juice. Tremendo macho el tipo ese!!
    Problem is Ron can’t **** ! To much juice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast