Bovo start with removing Command staff from working off duty

Unregistered

Bovo start with removing Command staff from working off duty

This will be my first anonymous email to Bovo explaining the corruption the command staff have being able to work off duty. With the money they making they take from the young officers making peanuts.

Unregistered
    That might not fly. The argument will be that there is so much overtime personnel gets forced to work. They can't work overtime, but extra duty shouldn't be allowed to be abused by anyone. Do it in a fair manner, end of story.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That might not fly. The argument will be that there is so much overtime personnel gets forced to work. They can't work overtime, but extra duty shouldn't be allowed to be abused by anyone. Do it in a fair manner, end of story.
    Oh. It will fly. The problem are the players cause the king to hate the game. Oh. It will fly

Unregistered
    Or you can also send the email saying that Lanes double dip at that school while on city time … if he need pictures I’ll provide them to him too, also that Manny Montalvo working while on city time at the school on sector 5 … or violating uniform police while using his glorious flanigans shirt pictures available too, or including our new IA commander ! Yes sir you did that also… and don’t come with the bs that commanders can adjust their days off to work them .. then you should be able to proof that with written policy and with cads records… work has been done already you do that to proof your scam and you’ll be **** even worst :..: then hooters boy earnie while 33ing on duty and driving girls cars in hooters … earnie I still remember what you did las summer ! Remember driving that red Camaro from that girl at hooters ? Yeah that’s how far I got your dumb acomplejado ass you piece of shit …..Villa ? Oh my boy Villa aka papa rellena you’re done too .. you don’t have to kiss ass to bovo assistants when they go to main station you little fat rat… sooner of later good always win don’t you ever forget that …pictures coming soon …

Unregistered

Put all that s-h-I-t on blast

Please disclose all that information ASAP

Unregistered
    Please disclose all that information ASAP
    Don’t worry bovo will receive them…. As I said before all should go ! Even caso cerrado chief ..