Echo 6 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
 

Thread: Echo 6

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is actually better and smarter than all of us combined
    Are you serious? Better and smarter at what exactly? Enforcing one freaking statute (316.193)? Any cop could do that job. The traffic units work harder, they have to do more than one thing. DUI investigations are a pain in the ass, but how hard is that? View driving, stop car. Interact with driver, make observations. FST's, record and make notes. Arrest. Impound or release car. 20 minutes and breath test, blow or refuse. Arrest affidavit, citation(s), deliver to jail. Write report, repeat. They should have 150 a year, it's all they do. Unless they're doing a stupid speed detail on the Bayside Bridge. WTF mark?? Drunks dude, you're there for drunks. How hard is your job? One statute bro, one.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Let’s keep this about the terrified deputy who tries to big league everyone like she’s some elite cop. She acts like a goddamn Car # on the radio for Christ sake. She told E05 “Let it go it’s not worth it” on the radio the other night. Who tf do you think you are Liz? Terrible zone partner, terrible FTO but now destined for a supervisory track.

    Being a DUI car is not synonymous with anything other than working traffic. Stick to traffic and stop treating Echo like you’re the in progress crime squad. We have a division for that, it’s called patrol.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s keep this about the terrified deputy who tries to big league everyone like she’s some elite cop. She acts like a goddamn Car # on the radio for Christ sake. She told E05 “Let it go it’s not worth it” on the radio the other night. Who tf do you think you are Liz? Terrible zone partner, terrible FTO but now destined for a supervisory track.

    Being a DUI car is not synonymous with anything other than working traffic. Stick to traffic and stop treating Echo like you’re the in progress crime squad. We have a division for that, it’s called patrol.
    Pretty sad the way they groom losers for management positions, no wonder all the smart ones are bailing for other agencies

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Shows how much the keyboard warriors know. E06 did not tell E05 "it's not worth it". That was E05 that said it. Learn your units.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty sad the way they groom losers for management positions, no wonder all the smart ones are bailing for other agencies
    Another lie!!!!! Not true! Name someone?

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shows how much the keyboard warriors know. E06 did not tell E05 "it's not worth it". That was E05 that said it. Learn your units.
    So she told herself on the radio to let it go, it’s not worth it, then continued to give updates about having the car by tail lights? Makes sense. I talk to myself on the radio all the time too, then do the opposite of what I just told myself. Maybe you need to learn your units.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    She is definitely promotional material. Just a matter of time.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Their sgt tells them it’s not worth it all day long. He was terrible on radio he didn’t want anything to do with it

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Is Echo 6 male or female?

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Echo 6 male or female?
    She identifies as annoying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •