Sheriff’s Leadership Institute

Unregistered

Sheriff’s Leadership Institute

Hey! How’s that Sheriff’s Leadership Institute going? Yoga, leadership trading and what? Wellness classes? Maybe HR needs some of that. I’ve heard HR is imploding.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey! How’s that Sheriff’s Leadership Institute going? Yoga, leadership trading and what? Wellness classes? Maybe HR needs some of that. I’ve heard HR is imploding.
    Car1 is unhappy about the jail understaffing and OT usage. HR has not been able to recruit enough people so someone will have to take the blame. Considering Car1's erratic behavior depending on his mood swings anyone could be the sacrificial goat(s).

Unregistered
    Car1 is unhappy about the jail understaffing and OT usage. HR has not been able to recruit enough people so someone will have to take the blame. Considering Car1's erratic behavior depending on his mood swings anyone could be the sacrificial goat(s).
    We should just recruit future employees from the carnies when the Seminole Pow Wow comes in, they might me more reliable than what we've been hiring, probably have less tatts and better work ethic too!

Unregistered
    Well if a commander goes into a meeting and tells the Sheriff he or she needs more people he or she has to explain why. If Car 1 determines the number requested is not needed then the commander/Major looks bad. If he requests no new people and you come up short then it is he or she to blame. It ultimately is Car 1 decision based on long term and short term loses. I would hate to be a commander and have to play a chess game with Bob.

Unregistered
    Well if a commander goes into a meeting and tells the Sheriff he or she needs more people he or she has to explain why. If Car 1 determines the number requested is not needed then the commander/Major looks bad. If he requests no new people and you come up short then it is he or she to blame. It ultimately is Car 1 decision based on long term and short term loses. I would hate to be a commander and have to play a chess game with Bob.
    It does not take a business genius to realize if D&C uses up a lot of OT then they are short staffed. If Col. PC had any balls he's present the problem to Car1 in this manner. Let him figure it out and take credit as the mastermind problem solver. Car1 likes to micromanage anyway so make him believe it was his idea.

Unregistered
    Maybe it’s time for Bob to clean house in HR. How many people have quit? Houston, there’s a problem.

Unregistered
    Maybe it’s time for Bob to clean house in HR. How many people have quit? Houston, there’s a problem.
    Houston, there has been a problem for YEARS. Like everything else it’s just business as usual.