Let's Go Brandon

Unregistered

Let's Go Brandon

Happy Veteran's Day! Time to get ripppppped before noon! Grillin burgers n dogs wyd

Unregistered
    This is very offensive I actually like Biden’s policy way better then that Bigot drumph.

Unregistered
    I severed 14 mounts in the air force thank me for my service

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I severed 14 mounts in the air force thank me for my service
    Were you a dentist?

Unregistered
    Biden did the right thing. Totally pulled us out of that useless war that was more worthless than the Vietnam war. Two worthless wars. Millions of our tax dollars spent and a lot of precious American lives lost in both wars for no gain in anything. You would think America would learn, but no.

Unregistered
    Biden did the right thing. Totally pulled us out of that useless war that was more worthless than the Vietnam war. Two worthless wars. Millions of our tax dollars spent and a lot of precious American lives lost in both wars for no gain in anything. You would think America would learn, but no.
    **Billions

Unregistered
    Libs shouldn't be allowed to have a badge, how do they even pass the psych eval?