McCaffrey is gone, is Rolle next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Excellent job Captain,
    Keep up the great work!

Maybe next year you can rise to the top of the nation.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ty-in-florida/

Unregistered
    You could have had 6-10 extra officers on the streets. But you have cameras now. Don’t complain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You could have had 6-10 extra officers on the streets. But you have cameras now. Don’t complain
    More cops were hired under Losner than in the previous 10 years, at the same time cameras were implemented, without raising taxes.

And it wasn't the cameras that made Homestead the most robbed city in the state.

Also if you drop the inflated salaries of the loser Chief and other long in the tooth brass you could hire plenty of more cops.

Now go back to mommy's basement and cry some more about that mean guy with a Facebook page. Lol

Unregistered
    You could have an extra officer if the City wasn't wasting so much money on ineffective self-promotion.

I'd say Rolle could study this phenomenon but we wouldn't want him to get dangerous brain swelling. LMFAO.

Unregistered
    Hey clown 🤡 pay attention. Homestead PD social media pages are for community connection and recruiting

I wonder what your pathetic self would say if they had no social media page. Yep your a true pathetic hypocrite

Unregistered
    Hey clown 🤡 pay attention. Homestead PD social media pages are for community connection and recruiting

I wonder what your pathetic self would say if they had no social media page. Yep your a true pathetic hypocrite

Keep wasting tax dollars to pat yourself on the back. That's they way to win over the community.

Unregistered
    When community police unit gives away new sandals I’m sure you will be the department’s biggest fan

Unregistered
    When community police unit gives away new sandals I’m sure you will be the department’s biggest fan
    Lol.

That's great. Did mommy help you formulate that one?

Unregistered
    King 🤡. You’ll never outdo the blue 🤣

Unregistered
    King 🤡. You’ll never outdo the blue 🤣
    Maybe you can use some tax dollars to buy more friends and followers since no one likes you otherwise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast