Canine Opening
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Canine Opening

Unregistered

Canine Opening

Not trying to start any bashing but does anyone know if K14 will be able to keep her dog / retire it once she goes back to patrol?

Unregistered
    I doubt it. I mean the dog has never been over a fence or really had to work hard, lot of good years left.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I doubt it. I mean the dog has never been over a fence or really had to work hard, lot of good years left.
    Unless you buy it and tell all your neighbors what a bad ass K9 handler you were. Right Narc 1

Unregistered
    And here we go. She actually did better than a few betas left in the unit. Byers who talks his suspects into surrendering if he ever stops talking. Claudio makes excuses the entire track and definitely can’t get over fences without a ladder. Didn’t he drop his dog into a deep ditch? He’s the guy that will blame patrol for a crappy perimeter every time. No, Claudio, you just suck, always have. Edge just talks, period. Trying to be an alpha every day, by just never shutting up. It’s a puppy following a dog. Martin who doesn’t work, if he’s ever here. Lorusso who’d rather teach than do, you been in too long. Wyeth who’s dog is smarter than him. Yeah, there are only a few stand outs. She may not have been the best, she was still better than some who remain. She may have not been the right gender, but she had more balls than most the unit.

Unregistered
    And here we go. She actually did better than a few betas left in the unit. Byers who talks his suspects into surrendering if he ever stops talking. Claudio makes excuses the entire track and definitely can’t get over fences without a ladder. Didn’t he drop his dog into a deep ditch? He’s the guy that will blame patrol for a crappy perimeter every time. No, Claudio, you just suck, always have. Edge just talks, period. Trying to be an alpha every day, by just never shutting up. It’s a puppy following a dog. Martin who doesn’t work, if he’s ever here. Lorusso who’d rather teach than do, you been in too long. Wyeth who’s dog is smarter than him. Yeah, there are only a few stand outs. She may not have been the best, she was still better than some who remain. She may have not been the right gender, but she had more balls than most the unit.
    I guess someone is sleeping with her gzzzzz talk about a hateful post.

Unregistered
    I agree CD is useless but everyone knows that. The point is that if she sucked that bad and was just a normal male deputy she would have been rolled years ago. When you make someone a star and do articles on her you can't just roll her you have to keep the lie going. BTW wtf is a beta you loser.

Unregistered
    She stopped sucking coc* and got rolled. Should have kept swallowing Kayla! She was terrible and should have been rolled a long time ago. DSL’s all that saved her. Stopped and rolled. Fact.

Unregistered
    Not trying to start any bashing but does anyone know if K14 will be able to keep her dog / retire it once she goes back to patrol?
    I asked her and yes she is keeping her dog. She needs a boy.

Unregistered
    I guess someone is sleeping with her gzzzzz talk about a hateful post.
    Awww, did your little ego get hurt? There are very few rockstars in K9 these days. It’s a boys club with a few Alphas left.

Unregistered
    I agree CD is useless but everyone knows that. The point is that if she sucked that bad and was just a normal male deputy she would have been rolled years ago. When you make someone a star and do articles on her you can't just roll her you have to keep the lie going. BTW wtf is a beta you loser.
    You are a prime example of a Beta.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast