Deputy Drunk - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deputy Drunk

Unregistered
    A lot pf precedences set with SRSO. Fire and destroy the lives of some, allow SH to do what he's done until now, and allowing CW to keep his job. I wonder if there is a connection between SH screwing his wife, the incident in question, and the subsequent reprieve. Perhaps they wanted to keep CW happy since SH used his position in an attempt to defame CW?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot pf precedences set with SRSO. Fire and destroy the lives of some, allow SH to do what he's done until now, and allowing CW to keep his job. I wonder if there is a connection between SH screwing his wife, the incident in question, and the subsequent reprieve. Perhaps they wanted to keep CW happy since SH used his position in an attempt to defame CW?
    That's a thought. He did file a formal complaint against SH that was, as usual, unfounded or unsubstantiated. Haines could have walked around naked in the S.O. and it would have been disposed as UNFOUNDED. It is simply amazing that one person could have been so protected, at least until the feds stepped in. So far, no arrests have been made. If the feds bungle this, I wonder if Bob will reinstate him....

Unregistered
    That's a thought. He did file a formal complaint against SH that was, as usual, unfounded or unsubstantiated. Haines could have walked around naked in the S.O. and it would have been disposed as UNFOUNDED. It is simply amazing that one person could have been so protected, at least until the feds stepped in. So far, no arrests have been made. If the feds bungle this, I wonder if Bob will reinstate him....
    Haines ain't the only admin that got off.

Unregistered
    So since the SO insists on ONLY having deputies with good moral character, *ahem* I mean character that they approve of, not necessarily moral character. And if you don’t fit their idea of “right and wrong” or more specifically “be a blind minion and do as I say!” you either get ostracized, given dumb discipline for something unrelated, and even restricted from movements/promotions because of personal feelings and up to being fired.

Because SRSO deputies should act in good conduct and be an example right? Because we have a standard of integrity right? Because J-003 says if a member commits a felony or misdemeanor, they are dismissed, even without a conviction, unless there are special circumstances or the person is cleared of all charges…….right?

Sworn and civilians, I present to you…. Detention Deputy C Wallace! His prior assignment was D2 patrol… until he was arrested for a DUI on 11/10/2020 at 2110 (Jesus), in Navarre, with his minor child in the car with him, by none other than one of our sgts, Sgt. Clements.

After Wallace was pulled over, he miserably failed SFTs and couldn’t even stand up. He did provide two samples AFTER they got to the jail so keep in mind, in theory, his BAC was even higher on arrest: 0.194 and 0.188. That’s…dangerously high.

So guess what happened? He was arrested. He was placed on leave with pay. He was then moved from patrol to a cushy spot in detention so he could keep his job and benefits. Bringmans actually pulled a ton of favors to let him keep his license. Wallace got to carry his firearm while on duty. He was never arrested. He never received any discipline. He was simply… given a lateral move.

He’s since been tried and found guilty of the DUI. He paid to get off probation early. He… has kept his job.

Hey Sheriff, McCurdy, Tucker, Bringmans, Watson, Tifft, hell even HR… wanna explain? Wanna tell us more about how favoritism doesn’t exist? DB, wanna say again how “there’s nothing I can do..”? HG, wanna say again how “we have to act according to policy”? BJ, wanna say again how you have deputies with good moral character and you refuse to keep anyone who doesn’t?

I have since talked to Wallace’s minor child about this incident, who was so freaking scared of how dangerous her dad was driving, that she was crying and begging him to stop. So a cop came to save her… and the same cops let him keep being a cop, except now he has control over people who are in his exact same jail cell.

So admin, since you stay on here, what’s the explanation? Tell us again why you fired deputy so and so for a bogus violation of policy? Tell us again why deputy so and so was demoted for.. like timesheet or something? Tell us why deputy so and so can’t switch units or promote because… they made the sheriff mad? Was everyone hopped on Xanax when they found out about this???

SOURCES:
    Arrest report - SRSO55ARR011289
    DUI citation - A4PU5SE
    Clerk case number - 572020CT003675CTAXMX
    Court filing for probation and found guilty - Filing # 126063621

What kind of absolute scumbag talks to a man’s minor child and trash talks, then post it up on this BS blog? This sure isn’t a cops job anymore. I became a deputy in 1986. I can think of at least 8 or 10 deputies who’ve been arrested for sig-1. Some of them while on duty. All have been given the opportunity to turn things around. Nobody’s perfect. I can only imagine that you’re the poster child for massengill disposable something or another.

Unregistered
    What kind of absolute scumbag talks to a man’s minor child and trash talks, then post it up on this BS blog? This sure isn’t a cops job anymore. I became a deputy in 1986. I can think of at least 8 or 10 deputies who’ve been arrested for sig-1. Some of them while on duty. All have been given the opportunity to turn things around. Nobody’s perfect. I can only imagine that you’re the poster child for massengill disposable something or another.
    This isn’t 1986, old man. We don’t tolerate substance abuse and improper vaginal care through douching anymore. If you think either of those are okay, feel free to turn in your badge.

Unregistered
    This isn’t 1986, old man. We don’t tolerate substance abuse and improper vaginal care through douching anymore. If you think either of those are okay, feel free to turn in your badge.
    Gotta be a retiree. There's no excuse for DUIs.

Unregistered
    He's going around telling everyone that he's going to be back on patrol very soon. Good riddance!

Unregistered

dumbass

You're a dumbass.

Unregistered
    How about you turn in your badge there is no excuse for DUI, especially as a Cop. Your the pillar of your community Johnson hires the bottom of the barrel like his honky donkey Tindell. Did IA ask if his penis was placid or erect prolly not cuz they is corrupt remember INVESTIGATE ALL COMPLAINTS? HMMM!!!

Unregistered
    You're full of hoss shit!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast