Deputy Drunk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deputy Drunk

Unregistered

Deputy Drunk

So since the SO insists on ONLY having deputies with good moral character, *ahem* I mean character that they approve of, not necessarily moral character. And if you don’t fit their idea of “right and wrong” or more specifically “be a blind minion and do as I say!” you either get ostracized, given dumb discipline for something unrelated, and even restricted from movements/promotions because of personal feelings and up to being fired.

Because SRSO deputies should act in good conduct and be an example right? Because we have a standard of integrity right? Because J-003 says if a member commits a felony or misdemeanor, they are dismissed, even without a conviction, unless there are special circumstances or the person is cleared of all charges…….right?

Sworn and civilians, I present to you…. Detention Deputy C Wallace! His prior assignment was D2 patrol… until he was arrested for a DUI on 11/10/2020 at 2110 (Jesus), in Navarre, with his minor child in the car with him, by none other than one of our sgts, Sgt. Clements.

After Wallace was pulled over, he miserably failed SFTs and couldn’t even stand up. He did provide two samples AFTER they got to the jail so keep in mind, in theory, his BAC was even higher on arrest: 0.194 and 0.188. That’s…dangerously high.

So guess what happened? He was arrested. He was placed on leave with pay. He was then moved from patrol to a cushy spot in detention so he could keep his job and benefits. Bringmans actually pulled a ton of favors to let him keep his license. Wallace got to carry his firearm while on duty. He was never arrested. He never received any discipline. He was simply… given a lateral move.

He’s since been tried and found guilty of the DUI. He paid to get off probation early. He… has kept his job.

Hey Sheriff, McCurdy, Tucker, Bringmans, Watson, Tifft, hell even HR… wanna explain? Wanna tell us more about how favoritism doesn’t exist? DB, wanna say again how “there’s nothing I can do..”? HG, wanna say again how “we have to act according to policy”? BJ, wanna say again how you have deputies with good moral character and you refuse to keep anyone who doesn’t?

I have since talked to Wallace’s minor child about this incident, who was so freaking scared of how dangerous her dad was driving, that she was crying and begging him to stop. So a cop came to save her… and the same cops let him keep being a cop, except now he has control over people who are in his exact same jail cell.

So admin, since you stay on here, what’s the explanation? Tell us again why you fired deputy so and so for a bogus violation of policy? Tell us again why deputy so and so was demoted for.. like timesheet or something? Tell us why deputy so and so can’t switch units or promote because… they made the sheriff mad? Was everyone hopped on Xanax when they found out about this???

SOURCES:
    Arrest report - SRSO55ARR011289
    DUI citation - A4PU5SE
    Clerk case number - 572020CT003675CTAXMX
    Court filing for probation and found guilty - Filing # 126063621

Unregistered
    Good questions there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good questions there.
    Must run in the family. His brother was caught stalking a trainee (while he was her trainer and the Detention training coordinator). All that happened was he got moved to midnights for a short while, then moved to days and now he's a Sergeant. Go figure!

Unregistered
    I just looked up OP’s sources and they’re right. What possible explanation could admin give??? There is NONE except if you get on your knees, you’ll be catered to. I’m calling my PBA rep because there’s clear injustice here to how we’re being treated. I know of two people who were purposefully withheld from promotions for honest to god no other reason than Sheriff personally “didn’t want to”, not that promotions should be based on a popularity contest any damn way. I didn’t know he wanted to keep a DRUNK caring for people in jail.

I also know FOUR people who have been wrote up/put on nights this year for good order and discipline.. for getting an attitude and for requesting PTO 6 weeks beforehand and not showing up when their sgt told them no for no reason other than “if I gotta work so do you”. Who in the hell are we paying to sit in the admin seats?????? Who is letting this happen???

We all know they stay on this website but this time they’ll be eerily quiet as if they’re fair and honest and never stirring the pot. What a damn joke.

Unregistered
    So since the SO insists on ONLY having deputies with good moral character, *ahem* I mean character that they approve of, not necessarily moral character. And if you don’t fit their idea of “right and wrong” or more specifically “be a blind minion and do as I say!” you either get ostracized, given dumb discipline for something unrelated, and even restricted from movements/promotions because of personal feelings and up to being fired.

Because SRSO deputies should act in good conduct and be an example right? Because we have a standard of integrity right? Because J-003 says if a member commits a felony or misdemeanor, they are dismissed, even without a conviction, unless there are special circumstances or the person is cleared of all charges…….right?

Sworn and civilians, I present to you…. Detention Deputy C Wallace! His prior assignment was D2 patrol… until he was arrested for a DUI on 11/10/2020 at 2110 (Jesus), in Navarre, with his minor child in the car with him, by none other than one of our sgts, Sgt. Clements.

After Wallace was pulled over, he miserably failed SFTs and couldn’t even stand up. He did provide two samples AFTER they got to the jail so keep in mind, in theory, his BAC was even higher on arrest: 0.194 and 0.188. That’s…dangerously high.

So guess what happened? He was arrested. He was placed on leave with pay. He was then moved from patrol to a cushy spot in detention so he could keep his job and benefits. Bringmans actually pulled a ton of favors to let him keep his license. Wallace got to carry his firearm while on duty. He was never arrested. He never received any discipline. He was simply… given a lateral move.

He’s since been tried and found guilty of the DUI. He paid to get off probation early. He… has kept his job.

Hey Sheriff, McCurdy, Tucker, Bringmans, Watson, Tifft, hell even HR… wanna explain? Wanna tell us more about how favoritism doesn’t exist? DB, wanna say again how “there’s nothing I can do..”? HG, wanna say again how “we have to act according to policy”? BJ, wanna say again how you have deputies with good moral character and you refuse to keep anyone who doesn’t?

I have since talked to Wallace’s minor child about this incident, who was so freaking scared of how dangerous her dad was driving, that she was crying and begging him to stop. So a cop came to save her… and the same cops let him keep being a cop, except now he has control over people who are in his exact same jail cell.

So admin, since you stay on here, what’s the explanation? Tell us again why you fired deputy so and so for a bogus violation of policy? Tell us again why deputy so and so was demoted for.. like timesheet or something? Tell us why deputy so and so can’t switch units or promote because… they made the sheriff mad? Was everyone hopped on Xanax when they found out about this???

SOURCES:
    DUI citation - A4PU5SE
    And after everything they've done for him, he can't get to muster on time. SMDH!!!

Unregistered

SOURCES:
    DUI citation - A4PU5SE
    Does this coincide with Haines banging Wallace's wife?

Unregistered
    Does this coincide with Haines banging Wallace's wife?
    No, Wallace's complaint regarding that issue was in June 2017.

Unregistered
    Good questions there.
    Can someone confirm that Wallace is still employed at SRSO Jail?? Has he had any other special treatment since being put in the jail?

Unregistered
    Can someone confirm that Wallace is still employed at SRSO Jail?? Has he had any other special treatment since being put in the jail?
    Yes he is assigned to A-Shift

Unregistered
    You mean aside from being assigned to day shift while others on nights have requests in to go to days? Or aside from the fact that he gets.overtimr every pay period?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast