Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a shame soap and water don’t have the same effect on you
    That’s why they call him stinky stahl.

Unregistered
    That’s why they call him stinky stahl.
    How his lady puts up with that wet dog smell is beyond me

Unregistered
    An anyone tell me what brain surgeon decided to put names and addresses on a “secret ballot” envelope????

Unregistered
    North side. I’m happy.. as shocking as that may be. I work with a great midnight crew that makes work fun.
    I doubt that. No way in hell you’re happy with your supervisors especially that 86 Lt.

Unregistered
    I doubt that. No way in hell you’re happy with your supervisors especially that 86 Lt.
    Supervisors suck ass but they sleep or hide at the station all night so us road guys get left alone. We create our own vibes.

Unregistered
    Supervisors suck ass but they sleep or hide at the station all night so us road guys get left alone. We create our own vibes.
    Only vibe you’re creating is the dent in your seat and the Lbs added up from eating at the lunch truck. Rookie ass

Unregistered
    I do agree with one thing-the best 33s are definitely at HQ. As for all this happy shit, look, if you’re not miserable at work, that’s a plus. Work is work. There’s good days and there’s days that suck. Find one of those friendly emails in your inbox telling you you’re the subject of an PCB investigation and tell me how damn happy you are. In other words, don’t seek happiness here at this place. This is your job. This is not your family; these aren’t your friends. They come and they go. You too will come and go. Treat this like a job. Handle it like a job. Be professional and carry out your tasks and orders. Stay out of the doghouse. You want happy? Go get a puppy, or laid.

Unregistered
    How can we be happy when even our representation is corrupt and won’t do what they are supposed to?

Unregistered
    How can we be happy when even our representation is corrupt and won’t do what they are supposed to?
    You’re a one-trick pony. Get a life, loser. Or better yet, join a real union.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast