Fresh out

Thread: Fresh out

Unregistered

Fresh out

Can someone explain how the two females that are getting out of training are both being put on days? What has this department come to? There are senior deputies on evenings and midnights that would love day shift. What happened to the rookies going to nights for a few years until they earn their spot on days?

Unregistered
    I bet that sucks! Imagine fenales getting preferential treatment! Speaking of sucks...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone explain how the two females that are getting out of training are both being put on days? What has this department come to? There are senior deputies on evenings and midnights that would love day shift. What happened to the rookies going to nights for a few years until they earn their spot on days?
    Same thing has been happening in the jail for the last 4 years. Look around.... those days are gone.

Unregistered
    That's because females become the pet projects of the admin. Gee I wonder why.

Unregistered
    That's because females become the pet projects of the admin. Gee I wonder why.
    Not just females.....golf buddies, drinking buddies and meat smoking buddies.

Unregistered
    Meat smokers 💀🤣

Unregistered
    And they proved my point Friday, taking off to go play golf with ole Snelly.

Unregistered
    It’s who you know and who you blow (literally) especially when you’re engaged to a sgt who golfs with the upper administration. She should of been canned the first two times she was recommended for termination but instead got assigned new FTOs