New vehicles
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New vehicles

Unregistered

Cool New vehicles

Pay close attention and note those that have lawsuits against this office or supported the other guy for sheriff are not getting new vehicles and/or were assigned a used Charger.

Hillsborough it is very noticeable what you are doing. Don't think these people don't communicate with each other.

We have rookies with 2 or 3 accidents under their belt and they riding on brand new car number 3. Smh.

What is sad is the ones I am talking about could give 2 shytz about what I am peeping. They still work hard for an agency that is ran by a bunch of childish uneducated miserable drunks!

Tpd...we are coming

Unregistered
    Another threat, incredible, they are getting old. You are not going to resign. No balls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay close attention and note those that have lawsuits against this office or supported the other guy for sheriff are not getting new vehicles and/or were assigned a used Charger.

Hillsborough it is very noticeable what you are doing. Don't think these people don't communicate with each other.

We have rookies with 2 or 3 accidents under their belt and they riding on brand new car number 3. Smh.

What is sad is the ones I am talking about could give 2 shytz about what I am peeping. They still work hard for an agency that is ran by a bunch of childish uneducated miserable drunks!

Tpd...we are coming

Those who supported Mr Peanut? The guy who impregnated a subordinate, then tried to deny he was the daddy? A Democrat? That guy??

Peep this-you fools are lucky to have a janky old Crown Vic! You should have to walk for having such poor judgment!

Unregistered

Tpd...we are coming
    LOL, when your miserable self gets to TPD and sees the hunk of junk they are driving you will miss your “used” 2020 Dodge Charger. Oh, the horror 🙄

Unregistered
    Who cares what kinda car you’re driving?! Oh you guys are running around on skeleton crews and over half the calls aren’t even LEO related?! And now the majority of the deputies we’re losing are patrol level? Well, we’re gonna solve that right now with some brand new vehicles! Now u can burn out and run call to call in style ;-)

Unregistered

Tpd...we are coming
    "An agency that is RUN by a bunch of childish, COMMA uneducated, COMMA AND miserable drunks!"

Ahhhhhh, that looks much better.

Yes, it is a shame we employ dummies who do nothing but whine.

Unregistered
    Those who supported Mr Peanut? The guy who impregnated a subordinate, then tried to deny he was the daddy? A Democrat? That guy??

Peep this-you fools are lucky to have a janky old Crown Vic! You should have to walk for having such poor judgment!
    He does look like Mr Peanut, but Mr Peanut is way classier than that dude.

Unregistered

Tpd...we are coming
    What about 15 year deps driving a charger and deps in phase 5 driving a 2021 Tahoe?

Unregistered
    What about 15 year deps driving a charger and deps in phase 5 driving a 2021 Tahoe?
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm……

Unregistered
    "An agency that is RUN by a bunch of childish, COMMA uneducated, COMMA AND miserable drunks!"

Ahhhhhh, that looks much better.

Yes, it is a shame we employ dummies who do nothing but whine.
    You are more of an idiot then the person who started that post. Though their point was more meaningful then yours. THE lack of COMMAS do not take away from the fact that the peanut guy saved the drunken girls careers on many occasions....when they were stopped by TPD.

Ma'am please get out of the car....I don't care what you do and for who.... you are still drunk azz fuk. Mmmmm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast