New vehicles - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New vehicles

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my gosh, do you blame everything on our Sheriff and on the agency? Have you ever thought of blaming the vehicle manufacture?

Maybe ask "the media" to do an in depth report on why car manufacturers are selling cars that do this to law enforcement?

Then just maybe some real changes will be made FOR ALL VEHICLES.

Unregistered
    He does look like Mr Peanut, but Mr Peanut is way classier than that dude.
    No shizz Mr Peanut is one classy man! He has a flippin' top hat AND a cane!

What's that other dude have? One ol' stanky blue suit! LOL!

Unregistered
    No shizz Mr Peanut is one classy man! He has a flippin' top hat AND a cane!

What's that other dude have? One ol' stanky blue suit! LOL!
    Shut up Crater face

Unregistered
    Zero, but you already know this. This website is only for a handful of complainers to gripe.
    Sure smart guy whatever you say.

Unregistered

Have your cake and eat it too

It contains years of complaints. Alls it takes is a little media attention to put it back on the map.
    I thought we were supposed to hate the media. Or are we asking for their help today? When do we go back to hating them? After we get what we want? Isn’t that akin to complaints about how two-faced the public can be?

Unregistered
    I thought we were supposed to hate the media. Or are we asking for their help today? When do we go back to hating them? After we get what we want? Isn’t that akin to complaints about how two-faced the public can be?
    The longer I keep pushing this ride the bigger the pay out. Discrimination at its finest with money that isn't coming out their pockets. Laughing to the wheels fall off.

Unregistered
    The longer I keep pushing this ride the bigger the pay out. Discrimination at its finest with money that isn't coming out their pockets. Laughing to the wheels fall off.
    The Phase 5 rookie on my squad that just got issued a 2021 Tahoe after being cut loose from FTO about 30 days ago is laughing at you from her new Tahoe too

Unregistered
    I am laughing my cojones off reading about all of the children complaining about someone with less time driving a newer car, blah, blah, blah. What a pathetic bunch of babies.

Unregistered
    The Phase 5 rookie on my squad that just got issued a 2021 Tahoe after being cut loose from FTO about 30 days ago is laughing at you from her new Tahoe too
    Maybe it's because that Phase 5 rookie knows how to construct a coherent sentence?

Unregistered
    Maybe it's because that Phase 5 rookie knows how to construct a coherent sentence?
    I understood what he said. No one has time to construct shyt. Read post then moveon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234