I stand with Jessica!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Stick it to them Jessica. Keep the pressure on keep telling the truth and Exposing them soon the right people will listen and expose them all

Unregistered
    You were at home while you were supposed to be working. Are you kidding me ? Who the hell do you think you are ? that takes some balls to just go home on your shift leaving all your "Co_Workers" WITH NO BACK UP in the event something popped off and depriving the city of emergency resources. You are very selfish and only thought about yourself and not the potential danger you placed others in with you being at home. You deserved to be fired just for that alone. The job made the right call canning you. Maybe they should of even went further and 39'ed you for theft of time (that still could happen?). We are safer without you as a "15", as you would never of been there to help anyone anyways since you were at home on the clock. Good riddens.

Maybe you can start an Only Fans Page since you enjoy social media that much?

This way with your Only Fans page, you can stay home and get laid & paid which is what you did your entire police career.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You were at home while you were supposed to be working. Are you kidding me ? Who the hell do you think you are ? that takes some balls to just go home on your shift leaving all your "Co_Workers" WITH NO BACK UP in the event something popped off and depriving the city of emergency resources. You are very selfish and only thought about yourself and not the potential danger you placed others in with you being at home. You deserved to be fired just for that alone. The job made the right call canning you. Maybe they should of even went further and 39'ed you for theft of time (that still could happen?). We are safer without you as a "15", as you would never of been there to help anyone anyways since you were at home on the clock. Good riddens.

Maybe you can start an Only Fans Page since you enjoy social media that much?

This way with your Only Fans page, you can stay home and get laid & paid which is what you did your entire police career.
    And the Chief was at home when he should of been at the Capital One Concert on NYE making 100 bucks an hour. Then he blames it on Robin. PLEASE!

Unregistered
    Chief Clements gives me ulcers. Jessica did not. I could care less about her sex life and have no desire to cheat on my wife with her or anyone else. The Chief handled it the wrong way and he will have some tough questions by a City Manager that is a bad a$$ that is on to Chief Smoke and Mirrors.

Unregistered
    ALLLL! Please don’t include all female officers in with the G*mez’s, B*ttle’s, and A*dilla’s of this department! Some of us have pride and wouldn’t dare sleep with one of you sleazy men. You guys (male officers) are disgusting. How dare you try to place blame on Jessica, it takes two to tango. She is not lying, I saw the proof of the sexual harassment. It’s not a laughing matter! Just wait until the doves 🕊 cry! She will be back. Truth prevails.
    There's a lot more adulterous females in the department than that, come on. How many have been caught messing around in the job and being inappropriate, sleeping with other married officers. This is merely the tip of the iceberg.

Unregistered
    Out of the city? Stealing Time? Wow how they all forget who stole time and who were out of the city numerous times and no one got in trouble or fired . Just go back a few years before the previous Chief. You guys and girls are such hypocrites.

Unregistered
    Out of the city? Stealing Time? Wow how they all forget who stole time and who were out of the city numerous times and no one got in trouble or fired . Just go back a few years before the previous Chief. You guys and girls are such hypocrites.
    Yeah whoever was in charge of that IA investigation really dropped the ball on that one.

Unregistered
    Chief, the wagon is downhill rolling and you can not reel it in no more. Manager, get these white male cronies out before another big story of police abusing African Americans makes the headlines, again. It all starts at the top, the Chief and his white male administrators need to go as they have lost all respect from the citizens and officers. Stop ALL abusive behaviors and violations against Minority Rights. Manager, this City can not afford another black eye story involving minorities.

Unregistered
    Our command staff needs a overhaul! We have bigger issues here than grooming standards I.e. an officers beard 🧔*♂️. This is one of the most sexist and racist police departments in south Florida! But I must say, officers here just don’t realize their implicit biases. I’ve been here 6 years and I feel that things will get better.

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-mia...pbNp7xelOCjVXQ
    It's simple. Don't sleep around. Don't sleep with the command staff and don't destroy marriages and families. Oh and don't bang 2, 3 or even 4 men at the same time.

Food for thought

Unregistered
    Wow that's a double standard. How many male officers sleep with and have affairs with staff here too and they just get promoted
    Please I'm a female and all she's doing is giving herself and all other females a bad rap. Keep your panties on and do your job. It's simple.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast