Promotions? How about road patrol staff?!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Promotions? How about road patrol staff?!

We don’t have enough on shift and you want promotions? Try working the road

Unregistered
    Nobody cares about the road guys. Always been that way and always will. Takes more guts to work the road than any spot in the agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody cares about the road guys. Always been that way and always will. Takes more guts to work the road than any spot in the agency.
    Road will always be short. We’re about to take even more people for detectives gangs and other assorted things so that’s where you rank

Unregistered
    The road will be a better run group when JG shows up. Natural born leader who should be running things.

Unregistered
    My bad. I should have put a sarcastic emoji. I actually in no way was serious. Has anyone seen the new Granny Nanny commercial? JG is the spokesperson.
    Nanny’s show up 😂😂

Unregistered
    Nanny’s show up 😂😂
    Why all over Jackie? Why don’t you talk to her about it instead of bashing her and the dispatchers who keep track of your lives - SAD

Unregistered
    I would talk to Jackie if she wasn't so busy crying over not get promoted. Stepping on anyone to try to get ahead. Giving out lunch menu reports on the radio. Telling new people she is the best ever at FMPD. Too busy planning her next extended injury. And most important of, SHOWED UP TO HER FUKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I would talk to Jackie if she wasn't so busy crying over not get promoted. Stepping on anyone to try to get ahead. Giving out lunch menu reports on the radio. Telling new people she is the best ever at FMPD. Too busy planning her next extended injury. And most important of, SHOWED UP TO HER FUKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why so nasty? Sounds like you have more than a beef with her. Do tell

Unregistered
    If your blind, ignorant, and just plain stupid you would think she is a great supervisor. Had nothing to do with studying. Flat out just a shit promotion and everyone knows it.

Unregistered
    I guarantee you she will not show up. If she does, she will get injured on her first day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast