Offices - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offices

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually have no issues with the marine guy. I have known him for years and we get along. But does your third floor office face the river and you dream about being on the water all day. But doing the opposite is the FMPD way.
    Who wouldn’t want that job? Smartest guy on the agency

Unregistered
    Who wouldn’t want that job? Smartest guy on the agency
    I don’t have an issue with the marine guy either just the position. Full time spot 4 weekdays but the real need is for the weekend but we pay overtime for that. Look at other agencies. Most of their marine units are part time and primarily weekends. Just fiscally responsible is all. Just like the bike guys. There Great guys but their positions are mismanaged. Why do they watch tv for hours on end? Cause there’s no need for them except a few nights a week from 10-3. So let’s make it a special detail or assign extra guys to night shift and then a few shift officers can change out and work bikes for a few hours a night then switch back. Things like this just make fiscal sense.

Unregistered
    I don’t have an issue with the marine guy either just the position. Full time spot 4 weekdays but the real need is for the weekend but we pay overtime for that. Look at other agencies. Most of their marine units are part time and primarily weekends. Just fiscally responsible is all. Just like the bike guys. There Great guys but their positions are mismanaged. Why do they watch tv for hours on end? Cause there’s no need for them except a few nights a week from 10-3. So let’s make it a special detail or assign extra guys to night shift and then a few shift officers can change out and work bikes for a few hours a night then switch back. Things like this just make fiscal sense.
    If you don’t have a problem with them why are you blogging about them 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    If you don’t have a problem with them why are you blogging about them 🤣🤣🤣
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12