No more late night alcohol sells

Unregistered

No more late night alcohol sells

Looks like the party is over for the low life’s that vacation in our city. Now if we can only go back to being real police officers and clean house the real money would come in again not some porch monkey buying cheap drinks at Fat Tuesday.

Unregistered
    You are completely lost if you think our “problem” was salsa dancing at mangos or over priced bucket of beers at the Cleve. Get real. Liquor stores killed it the last year or two and the street party prevailed. Open Ocean Dr traffic, flood the grass with cops, confine the space they can take over. “Open space” has turned into an open air party. All this is only compounded when judges and attorneys constantly dismiss our arrests creating a revolving door of problems. RIP Officer Chirino, a brother and victim of the revolving door.

Unregistered
    If you think moving the alcohol sales to 2 am Is going to fix the crime problem your a retard. First off no one is in the clubs they are on the street. Second they bring their own alcohol to the beach. The city stopped alcohol sales from stores and liquor stores in the entertainment district at 8 pm thinking that would help, It did not The streets and hotel porches are still open all night so the low end visitors will continue to come here. Only one way to fix the problem and this city does not have the balls to do it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the party is over for the low life’s that vacation in our city. Now if we can only go back to being real police officers and clean house the real money would come in again not some porch monkey buying cheap drinks at Fat Tuesday.
    Guess you have absolutely no idea what a STRAW POLL Vote is ..

Just because the vote won does not make it official.

A straw poll, straw vote, or straw ballot is an UNOFFICIAL VOTE. It is used to show the popular OPINION on a certain matter, and can be used to help politicians know the majority opinion and help them decide what to say in order to gain votes.

The 2am will STILL need to be Officially Voted on.

Unregistered
    I’ll trade the 2am for a new Chief. He’s horrible.

Unregistered
    Well I’m hearing the FBI Hostage Rescue Team is sending 30 of its guys to patrol in full gear during spring break this year. I’m sure the militarized presence they will provide should help deter the porch monkeys from acting in their natural state.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I’m hearing the FBI Hostage Rescue Team is sending 30 of its guys to patrol in full gear during spring break this year. I’m sure the militarized presence they will provide should help deter the porch monkeys from acting in their natural state.
    I am hearing Seal Team 6 and the CIA Counter Terrorism Unit will be responding as well but you did not hear this from me.

#FJB

Unregistered
    Just bring back Mark Causey and all will be taken care of in 30 day’s.

Unregistered
    No single thing will change ocean drive. But that's not a reason not to start with alcohol sales. It's time to start making changes.