Major Johnny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Johnny

Unregistered

Major Johnny

You left Hammocks a mess and now I hear you’re drowning Northside. News flash big boy your long journey to the top is not looking good. Good riddance.

Unregistered
    he already kicked out the GIU Commander!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he already kicked out the GIU Commander!
    What! For what? How can he actually evaluate someone in two months.

Unregistered
    What! For what? How can he actually evaluate someone in two months.
    The other one is cuter and flirts more so he made the right call.

Unregistered
    Can’t even get the front gate to work let alone the officers. NS is a lost district.
    Guys are are complaining about things outside of your control. The reason they brass picks new sergeants and lieutenants is because their aren’t any tenured ones worth a shit. Let the new gold badges give it a try even with all their issues. You never know when the next Palmer rises to the top.

Unregistered
    Guys are are complaining about things outside of your control. The reason they brass picks new sergeants and lieutenants is because their aren’t any tenured ones worth a shit. Let the new gold badges give it a try even with all their issues. You never know when the next Palmer rises to the top.
    I find it hilarious how the major tells anyone within an earshot that he’s Mr SOP but then wipes his ass with it for his friends. Not a good start for a major who didn’t earn his job.

Unregistered
    I find it hilarious how the major tells anyone within an earshot that he’s Mr SOP but then wipes his ass with it for his friends. Not a good start for a major who didn’t earn his job.
    Let me tell you readers the leaders we have here. We had an unfortunate incident happen yesterday with one of our brothers and the Major hasn’t addressed us to see if we are ok, hasn’t sent an email, hasn’t asked if we need anything….nothing. Just expects us to come out and handle calls like normal. What kind of leadership is that? What kind of person is he? This is our MDPD NO HUMANITY.

Unregistered
    Let me tell you readers the leaders we have here. We had an unfortunate incident happen yesterday with one of our brothers and the Major hasn’t addressed us to see if we are ok, hasn’t sent an email, hasn’t asked if we need anything….nothing. Just expects us to come out and handle calls like normal. What kind of leadership is that? What kind of person is he? This is our MDPD NO HUMANITY.
    It’s all about YOU?? shut up, the man is dealing with the officer family!! the hell with your feelings at this moment!!! You need an email from the Major to make you feel better, it’s hasn’t even been 24 hours and you already on here crying about YOUR FEELINGS. You are what’s wrong with this profession!!!

Unregistered
    It’s all about YOU?? shut up, the man is dealing with the officer family!! the hell with your feelings at this moment!!! You need an email from the Major to make you feel better, it’s hasn’t even been 24 hours and you already on here crying about YOUR FEELINGS. You are what’s wrong with this profession!!!
    **** the other 200 plus employees that might be battling with it too huh. Ok.

Unregistered
    It’s not about me it’s about us. US, a team. Maybe you need a reminder AH.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast