We need a contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe if you would be more involved you would know. Everything is going well. It will be back dated to oct 1. So relax. Nothing that hasn’t been done before.
    Lmao just by showing up and then saying everything is going well doesn’t mean shit..... I wanna know the proposal, counter offers or what we even talking about...... JUST BY SAYING IS BACK DATED DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE TO STOP INQUIRING ABOUT THE CONTRACT

Unregistered
    Maybe if you would be more involved you would know. Everything is going well. It will be back dated to oct 1. So relax. Nothing that hasn’t been done before.
    Sir, i understand that in the past its been done like that which doesn't make it right just because something was done wrong for years it doesn't mean is the norm .I understand that it will be retro too but the question is for Tommy to be a little more transparent that's all .
    The past administration , well, let's say not in the best interest of the troops , let's change that and move forward into the future were the interest of the troops is number one .

Unregistered
    No its doesn't have to be backed to November 1st. To start with nit wit its usually the first full pay period. Secondly we have had some contracts to included back pay and others without so get educated, but it the first full pay period so you dont have two page ranges on one check.

Unregistered

New Contract

Keep waiting Boys and Girls, no contract anytime soon! City never gets there s&*t together!

Unregistered
    Keep waiting Boys and Girls, no contract anytime soon! City never gets there s&*t together!
    Hey hey there Tommy's been working hard at everything else like elections, traveling on our dimes, party planning, getting rid of the chief, getting Manny the chiefs job, working with the Papier’s etc. once Manny’s hired full time and there are no run off elections he said he will work on the contract.

Unregistered
    Hey hey there Tommy's been working hard at everything else like elections, traveling on our dimes, party planning, getting rid of the chief, getting Manny the chiefs job, working with the Papier’s etc. once Manny’s hired full time and there are no run off elections he said he will work on the contract.
    Nahhh. He'll then say we're waiting till after the holidays.

Unregistered
    What contract. Esto es una reverenda mierda

Unregistered
    When are we getting a contract?????

Unregistered
    When are we getting a contract?????
    wow we have had two whole meetings Tommy's sounds more like Biden all the time just trust what I say.

Unregistered
    Tommy, what's going on this is ridiculous now, take some time from your world tour vacation and get this done then you could go back to party all you want but we need this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12