White Privilege Tiger Bay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What makes a bunch of old white rich people and white Karens deserve an audience from four of our tope law enforcement officers? What makes them so special? Why doesn’t this tiger club group invite African Americans to fill half and I mean at least half of the seats? Hoffman why are you dealing with these (in my opinion ) tools? Because they are white and rich?

Unregistered
    The former sheriff, Mr. Thomas M. Knight, took a knee in solidarity with BLM/Antifa. Were you happy with Knight's decision to align himself with Marxists rioters?

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...ican-Americans

Go MAGA instead of BLM/Antifa Marxism!!!!

Unregistered
    The biggest let down is seeing Charlie suck up to fat old white ladies. Sad days. What happened to you Charlie? Enos I understand in my opinion he never had a spine anyways and his obesity and lack of discipline shows his weakness as a man, but Charlie? Weird times.

Unregistered
    Banfield just broke it off in Kurt’s azz on National news tonight she just made you her ***** dude. Super job. All for what to impress a bunch of rich white fat women. Stop going there and sucking their ballzz why? Give us one good reason ? Be a fukkin cop for once for once in your life and stop being a politician!!! The reason that Grady Judd is so popular because be genuinely cares about blue collar people and doesn’t suck the azz of the rich! Banfield just made you famous Kurt.

Unregistered

Weight Watchers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest let down is seeing Charlie suck up to fat old white ladies. Sad days. What happened to you Charlie? Enos I understand in my opinion he never had a spine anyways and his obesity and lack of discipline shows his weakness as a man, but Charlie? Weird times.
    Good point. Enos and Lorenz are an embarassment to any of us in uniform

Unregistered
    Fox News this morning. Kurt Hoffman defends Todd Garrison for human error filled botched investigation. Hear that flushing sound Kurt? Who is Lorenz? Never heard of her! Where does she work?

Unregistered

Shart Hoffman has been seething

Kurt has been seething that North Port PD has been getting so much national attention and he, like his whole life is stuck playing second fiddle in the background.

Is that why he filed a motion to take over North Port PD? Interesting timing..,...

Sh*t, Dog the Bounty Hunter got more attention the Shart Hoffman.

Poor Shart, always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

Guesss it's back to the Blue Oyster Bar for your and your Leatherman.

Unregistered
    Kurt has been seething that North Port PD has been getting so much national attention and he, like his whole life is stuck playing second fiddle in the background.

Is that why Kurt Hoffman filed a motion to take over North Port PD? Interesting timing..,...

Sh*t, Dog the Bounty Hunter got more attention the Shart Hoffman.

Poor Shart, always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

Guesss it's back to the Blue Oyster Bar for your and your Leatherman.
    That would be big news, but there is not a peep from the MSM. Do you have any corroborating evidence for the alleged motion or petition by Hoffman to disband NPPD to be taken over by SSO? Where is the alleged paperwork located?

Unregistered
    Is that why Kurt Hoffman filed a motion to take over North Port PD?

That would be big news, but there is not a peep from the MSM. Do you have any corroborating evidence for the alleged motion or petition by Hoffman to disband NPPD to be taken over by SSO? Where is the alleged paperwork located?
    There is a petition, by a few people in a North Port subdivision, to de-annex or "contract" (not sure what the legal term is) out of the city of North Port. They do not want to be inside the city limits. Thus, you are probably referring to Hoffman's proposal (?) to provide policing services to the North Port subdivision, if they become unannexed from the City of North Port. I do not know what the current legal status is at the courthouse.

Unregistered

What makes a bunch of old white rich people and white Karens deserve an audience from four of our tope law enforcement officers? What makes them so special? Why doesn’t this tiger club group invite African Americans to fill half and I mean at least half of the seats? Hoffman why are you dealing with these (in my opinion ) tools? Because they are white and rich?
    You are Marxist because you judge people by their race and their purse, instead of the content of their character.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast